14 (finale)

kaminari nodded a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. He didnt entirely mind that they had been cuddling so close, he just didnt want to make katsuki feel uncomfortable. "well- i didnt entirely mind it? i was just surprised as hell-"

"It...was probably my fault anyways.." he admitted. There were times in the past him and Eijirou would sleep over and the blonde would end up cuddling the other male though things between them had always been Platonic.

"bro, dont say stuff like that- i did fall asleep pretty close to you so thats probably what did it!" he said, standing up from the bed and stretching his arms above his head. "anyways, how did you sleep?"

Katsuki watched him for a few moments before he spoke. "Oh, I slept pretty well.  How about you..?" He questioned before he set his phone down again.

Kaminari shrugged a bit. "i slept like pretty fucking amazing. i felt like a newborn baby." denki joked, laughing at what he said, even if it wasnt that funny

Katsuki tilted his head a bit when he said that. Like a confused puppy.  "Well..um I'm glad." He honestly wished the other didn't wake up and pull away from him.

katsuki watched the blonde tilt his head to the side slightly, feeling his face heat up. "Yeah, sorry that i had like woken up so suddenly. wait what time is it? it seems earlier then how i usually wake up-"

He laughed left his lips. "Eight am." He replied before he stretched a little bit. He honestly hoped Kirishima wouldn't bring up him texting him to denki.

Kaminaris eyes widened and he groaned, flopping down on the bed again next to katsuki. "why am i awake this earlyyy.." he said, his voice being muffled in the couch. he turned his head to look at katsuki. "You did this, you and your neat schedule infected me."

Katsuki began to laugh quite hard. "Hey I didn't wake you up! You woke up. It's not on me." He said as he watched the other blonde.

denki felt his face go red when katsuki started laughing, just finding it to be adorable as hell. he looked away from katsuki again to try and hide his blush. "well i'm blaming it on you!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes a bit. "Yeah yeah whatever. Go back to sleep then." He said as he laid down again, next to the other male.

"maybe i will." he said, moving closer to katsuki and wrapping his arms around him and closing his eyes. yawning a bit before falling asleep once more.

Katsuki wrapped his arms back around him. Smiling to himself. He went back to his phone, looking at snapchat stories. He never really posted anything himself. That's when he got the thought..he looked at the sleeping blonde and took another photo of the two, posting it on his snapchat story.

as soon as katsuki had posted the picture, mina started spamming him. asking him questions like if they were dating and how well they were getting along. it was surprising that most of the bakusquad was awake at eight, but denki was still sleeping in on weekends. all of the buzzing made kaminari shuffle a little bit, moving closer to katsuki.

Katsuki quickly put his phone to do jot disturb so it wouldn't vibrate. He didn't expect anyone to start texting him. He opened the snaps form Mina and rolled his eyes a bit. He just sent back a I don't know before putting his phone to the side.

mina continued texting him after he had said that he didn't know, soon giving up after around three minuets. kaminari stayed fast asleep, enjoying being close to katsuki.

Katsuki gently reached up and began to play with his hair. He was hoping it wouldn't wake him up..but he couldn't help it.

denki smiled softly when katsuki played with his hair. some how staying asleep during the entire thing. kaminari leaned into katsuki's touch. finding it.. nice.