7

Katsuki just was very ocd. He needed a schedule. He needed structure. If he didn't have that he fell apart. "Its..it's fine..." he let out a soft sigh before he looked at the other for a few moments. He really..didn't want to walk away..he wanted to stay with him..but..he didn't want to say that.

kaminari fidgeted with his fingers for a few seconds, frowning a bit. katsuki just looked so unsure with the whole thing and he sighed. "Here, how about i walk you back to your dorm? maybe i could like protect you from anyone else seein you in my pikachu shirt!" he said jokefully, a grin falling on his lips.

Katsuki seemed to think about it for a moment. "Yeah..sure..I guess.." he mumbled before he waited for denki, soon walking with him towards his dorm room. Today had been a roller coaster of emotions. He didn't know what exactly he was feeling if he was honest.

kaminari walked with him, his hands in his pockets while looking at katsuki from time to time. he looked rough, like he was just a husk and not an actual person. was it all over the fact that it was past the time that he usually fell asleep? maybe. they had soon gotten to the blondes dorm and he looked from the door to katsuki. "well, here we are. i hope you sleep well! ill see ya tomorrow!" he said, giving him a quick hug before he started walkin away.

Katsuki didn't have a chance to hug back but grabbed the others wrist and pulled him into another hug, this one being a bit longer before he pulled away and opened his door. "Night." He said quickly before he went into his room quickly and closed the door. He leaned on the closed door, heart racing a bit. He shouldn't have done that..

denki gasped slightly when he felt katsuki tug his wrist, unsure of what was going on but he soon hugged katsuki back, watching him go into his dorm and close the door. he stood completely still for a few seconds. staring at the closed door. his smile grew a lot before he did a small victory dance, whispering under his breath. "yes, yes, yes yes!" he soon ran off to his own dorm so katsuki wouldnt come out again and tell him to shut up.

Katsuki stood like that for a few more moments before he got into bed. Deciding to sleep in the others clothes. Though it hit him. He left his other clothes in Denki's dorm.  He smiled to himself as he dimmed his light and got comfortable soon falling asleep.

denki soon got to his dorm, flopping down on the bed while trying to calm himself down a bit. he was just smiling so much. the katsuki bakugou had given him a hug. denki sat up on his bed while taking a few deep breaths, spotting katsukis clothes. he picked them up but decided to hang them up so they could dry. he might clean em tomorrow. after a few moments, he climbed back in bed, slowly dozing off while his mind was still on the hug.

The next morning Katsuki got up early like always and went for a run before coming back and taking a shower. After his shower he stood there looking at the marks. Debating 'fixing' them. He knew either way..both of Katsukis hands are injured and denki had marks on his. They'd still know. He took a deep breath before leaving his small bathroom to get into his uniform. Once he finished that he went to get breafast as he did every morning, going to the common rooms kitchen.

kaminari woke up around thrity minuets after his alarm, quickly getting up from his bed and changing into his uniform, brushing his teeth and fixing his hair before grabbing his bag and running out the door. even though he had tried to fix his hair, it still looked like a hot mess. but whatever. he ran down to the common room kitchen and shuffled through the cabinets to find something to eat.

Katsuki was now sat on the couch, he just had something small not wanting much really and didn't notice when denki entered. He was used to just ignoring everyone in the morning as he did last minute studying. His hair was always a mess as he didn't really do much to it. He liked it that way. He mumbled something to himself as he read through the book.

denki had grabbed a granola bar, letting out a small sigh or relief he had even found something to eat. he spotted katsuki on the couch and he happily sat next to him, eating the granola bar and looking over his shoulder at the book while other people around the two looked at kaminari like he was a mad man.

Katsuki didn't really seem to notice denki at first as he continued to read and flip through the book. But at some point Katsuki looked up from the book and directly at Denki and asked him if he even bothered to study for the test. After he asked his eyes went back to the book. He didn't even acknowledge anyone else though.

Kaminari leaned against the back of the couch comfortably. staring at katsuki confused when he asked the question. staying silent for a few seconds. "..wait we have a test? is it today? oh god im so going to fail." he said, laying his head back kinda defeated. their class mates were still wonderin what the hell kaminari was doing and why he wasnt dead yet with how close he was sitting with katsuki.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at him. "We have been reminded about the test so many times. Here." He  passed him his book knowing he probably didn't have his own.  He didn't honestly think he would fail the test. He worked hard to make sure his grades were good. Katsuki happened to glance around and notice people watching which made him glare a bit. "What the fuck are you extras looking at?!" He yelled out at them.

"i dont really pay that much attention in class- thanks dude! youre the best!" kaminari said happily, taking the book and starting to skim through the pages. denki was failing almost every class, and he had always tried pretty hard in his classes. even if sometimes he just couldnt concentrate. kaminari looked up when katsuki had yelled at everyone else. most of them looked away while sero spoke up. "Well- we all just kinda think that one day you hated kaminaris guts and now youre like all buddy buddy with him." he said. none of them even noticed katsukis marks being stars and shit. but then hagakure jumped up. "THEYRE SOULMATES! LOOK AT THEIR HANDS!"

Katsuki continued to glare but didn't deny anything nor confirm anything. "Shut the fuck up." Katsuki yelled again annoyed that they were making a big deal. He was honestly ready for everyone to treat them differently and was ready. Almost waiting for it. Though he looked away from them and turned it attention to denki. "This part is important. " he mumbled as he pointed at a section on the page denki was on.

words: 1225