2

denki was quite pleased that katsuki had even sorta agreed that they were buds, even if it was just so he could get kaminari to leave him alone. he looked at the clean room that katsuki had, his eyes widening. "woah dude- your rooms so clean- but you just said that 'we are'. you didnt even say the whole thing! i wanna hear it." he said, being pretty fucking stubborn, he just wanted to have something to brag about to kirishima.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at him and clicked his tongue. "Why would it not be? Everything has its place.." be muttered with a sigh. "We can be friends..we are friends..is that good enough..? It's the same thing right..?" His tone was a bit softer now and less rough though there was still a slight annoyance to it.

"i guess youre right about that- i dont think theres a fuckin place for anything in my room- its a wreck." he said, kinda embarrassed. he heard katsuki call them friends and his eyes widened, staring at the blonde like a deer in headlights before he had a idiotic smile across his face. "oh my god you called us friends.. thank you so much bro!!" he said before running off to his own dorm.

Katsuki sighed to himself and went into his dorm room. He was awful with dealing with his emotions so it always came out as anger or rage. He couldn't help it. That's all he knew. His mother was always the same way and most would call her borderline abusive but katsuki thought it was normal. He decided to work out, lifting his weights he kept under his bed to try to blow off some steam but honestly it wasn't helping. His life was over if Denki said anything about what he found out..the blonde gritted his teeth, punching the wall next to his bed. Lucky the for him. The wall was brick so he caused no damage but he did feel the stinging sensation on his knuckles as they started to bleed. He ignored it and just sat on his bed staring at the spot he hit.

denki had soon gotten to his room, opening the door and flopping onto his bed, grabbing his phone and starting to text eijirou about what happened. his smile was really never fading. he was so fucking happy that katsuki said they were friends, even if it was just something he said because denki asked him to. he was genuinely really happy. he sat up on his bed and looked around his room, comparing his room to katsukis, his was so neat compared to denkis. he wondered how he did it. he then got a reply from eijirou, the redhead said something along the lines of 'thats great dude but i just heard a like thud from bakubros room' he read the message and became confused, deciding that he wouldnt bother katsuki about it since he was already annoyed as hell.

Katsuki sat there for a bit longer before he got up, locked his door and changed his clothing into more comfortable clothes. He went to his desk and began on his homework. He had no plans to clean his knuckles. He just needed something to get his mind off of everything that had happened..Though..that punch had left an injury, resulting it soulmate marks slowly appearing on denki's knuckles.

denki had started kind of cleaning up his room, maybe if katsuki had ever came over, which he highly doubted, he would be proud of denkis room actually being neat for once. he spotted from the corner of his eye the small marks forming, lifting up his hand and trying to firgure out what could give an injury like that. he decided to brush it off and continue cleaning up. he soon got bored of doing that and put on clothes that were more comfortable to him, and laying down on his bed again, scrolling through his phone and soon noticing katsukis contact. sending him a message that just said 'dude, im bored, hello'. he knew katsuki would never reply but whatever

Katsuki had just finished his homework/studying and had decided to make ramen in the small microwave he had bought for his dorm. It was getting late by his standards but he had two more hours before nine which was the time he always went to sleep. He pulled out his phone as he waited for the noodles to cook when he received a text. From denki..he opened and read it, sitting in the chat as he debated if he was going to reply or not. Normally he'd just ignore it..but.. 'you're bored? Play your stupid ass video games or something.' Katsuki sent back before he opened his small mini fridge to grab his hotsauce. He used it on everything honestly.

kaminari had been listening to music, laying on his back while looking up at his ceiling. he heard his phone buzz and he grabbed it, sitting up on his bed when he realized it was a message from katsuki. his eyes widened and he stared at it for a few seconds before his smile spread across his lips, quickly replying. 'holy shit you replied- hello:DDDDD anf I CNAT PLAY VIDEOP GAMES BEVCAUDE MINA TOOK MYGO D DAMN CONCKLE SHIT' he said, not caring about the typos that message held.

The microwave went off and Katsuki took the noodles out, adding lots of hot sauce in it before putting it back into the fridge. He walked over to his bed and sat down. He heard his phone go off and opened the text becoming a bit confused. 'What the fuck did you just say to me? Your what?' He sent back before he grabbed his laptop and put on a horror movie, starting to eat his noodles.

he stood up from his bed, sitting on the floor for some reason since it was way more comfortable in his opinion. he laid down and held his phone above his face. 'I CANT OLAAY GAMES BC MINA TOOK MY GAMING THING!!! learn to read dude, your obviously blinde.' he sent the message, then texting eijirou to tell him that katsuki had actually replied to him, kinda hoping that katsuki now tolerated him a bit. if he had said they were friends (unwillingly) and he texted him back, then maybe he was fine with denki or something!

'Your grammar is awful and I hate it.' He sent back though he was a bit amused. 'Also. Sucks to fucking Suck. I'm watching a fucking horror movie.' He sent back to him. He didn't know why he was telling him that..this was stupid. He should have just ignored him and ate his noodles..he shook his head to himself as he set his phone back down, trying to focus on his movie and noodles.

'my garammer is amazing, thank you very much.' he huffed, looking around to see if there was really anything to do, but he flew back to his phone when he heard it ding again. 'wosg dude sritrously?? what jhore moie is it>> should i watch ioty gotm my dorm so itll be ;ike were watching it togetrhrt?? that woukd be so cool dude"

'I have no idea what the fuck you are saying to me.' He sent shaking his head a bit as the tried to figure out what he meant. 'You're an idiot. Just come to my dorm and watched the dumb movie. It's to hard to talk to you on text anyways.' He sent before he got up and took care of his garbage.

kaminari laughed softly when katsuki said he had no clue what he was saying, his smile never fading while he leaned agaisnt his bed, his eyes widening as katsuki basicically asked him to hang out. 'OH JMY GOD ASEIROUSKY?? DIDJN YOU JUT ASK ME TO HANG OUT?? IM COMING OBER>:DDDD' he wuicklu shoved his phone into his pocket, standing up from the floor and running out of his dorm.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at the text but he turned on his oil diffuser wanted it to smell nice. He also dimmed the lights down a bit as normally when he went to bed he  slept in a dim red light not liking it to be pitch black. Once he did that he sat back on his bed and paused the movie, rewinding it. Katsuki felt honestly relaxed. Not as anxious as before, not bothering to change his marks.

words : 1434