chapter 2

Riddhima was sitting.. in luxurious room... in bridal lehnga... putting a long veil on her face... playing with her fingers... nuptials chain was around her neck nd vermillion on her partition.... mehandi design on her hand till her elbow nd churra.. on her wrist... she was not the same riddhima sharma... she was now Mrs riddhima vansh raisinghania...

A lone tear drop fell from her eyes... when she heard a servent saying... sir had went banglore for important meeting... nd will return after 3 days... servent went she opened her veil nd took a long breath... she looked his room... there was a huge portrait of him... he is looking exactly the same arrogant egoistic vansh raisinghania as ppl use to say... she opened her jewelleries... opened her hair... Marriage??? Its a dream of a every girl that she will get his dream prince... but here the case was opposite every girl dreams how would be her 1st night... she went nd stood near window of that room... nd remembered how she ended up marrying vansh...

Flashback...

R: baba.. what does ajay uncle mean???

B: beta!!! Theres a good news...

R:what??

Sukanya: he asked your hand for his one nd only son...

R:nd what did u both said.. u denied right???

She saw them standing silent she get her answer they accepted the propasal...

R: how could u baba? How could u both accept the propasal widout my consult how could u... how can u....

Suk:we can riddhima we r your parents..

B: sukanya... let me talk to my daughter...

He made her sit nd caressed.. her hairs..

B: riddhima!! From when u know Ajay..

R:from childhood...

B: exactly u know him... from childhood.. what can be more good than this that he asked your hand for his one nd only son... u know Raisinghanias r one of the richest.. but still ajay didnt forget.. about our friendship if not ajay anybody else then he would have felt ashamed to meet a middleclass.. but he still meet us.. nd treat u as his own daughter... think... how his son will be... i trust my friend... he wont take wrong decision he must have felt something looking u both.. thats y he extended the propasal... do u trust your baba???

Riddhima was speechless...

R: baba i understand but why this soon??

B: riddhima.. its not hidden from any body that i am a heart patient... i can get heart attack any time nd die... nd my last wish is to see my princess.. as a bride... my wish is to hand my daughter to most safest hand.. and knowing ajay.. nd meeting his son.. i think they r the best family...

Riddhimas tears slipped from her eyes...

R: baba nothing will happen to u.. why r u saying like this...

She hugged him he chuckled...

B:so do u agree???

She couldn't neglect...

R: but baba i want to continue my college...

B:so who stopped u can do it.. nd can do job too after marriage.. ajay told me..

Riddhima nodded... somewhere she also thought that she is going to marry ajay uncles son.. so he will be also like him fun loving...

B: dont u want to see your would be husband...

R: ohhh common baba.. thanks to your all time news channel i have seen him in tv... he looks so arrogant egoistic...

B: he isnt like that...