chapter 34

It was a fresh morning... birds chirping... Vansh was sleeping shirtless on his stomach.. sunrays felt on his face.. which was successful in breaking his sleep.. he slowly opened his eyes nd yawned.. nd stretch his arms... nd took a long breath nd he could smell her fragrance it was jasmine & orange blossom smell... he looked beside she wasnt there... he caressed beside mattres nd again laid on bed... he clutched the duvet in which they both slept hugging eachother... he kissed the duvet...

V: Everything... Everything related to u riddhima drives me crazy... this.. this scent of your body drives me crazy... riddhima....

He closed his eyes... nd remember their last night moments.. he confessed his love to her... she didnt confessed her feelings yet.. but will soon...

He got up from.. bed.. nd dialed his one of the servant nd ordered  for his clothes to riddhimas house.. nd then hanged the call

V: now its time to see my sweetheart...

V: Riddhimaaaa..... riddhimaa....

He started calling her loudly..

She was in kitchen helping her mother preparing breakfast... she was in simple plane beautiful saree (p.s- to be honest i love helly more in simple sarees oh my god she looks soo pretty in simple saree)

She had made a messy bun.. nd some hair strands.. coming on her face which were making her more beautiful..  she was busy in cooking..

Suk: riddhima.... leave all this i will handle.. go nd check.. son in law is calling u...

R: maa u can just call him.. vansh.. what is this son in law....

Suk: aree u go naaaaaa... he is calling..

R: Going...

Riddhima had prepared his coffee exactly the way he likes.. she took the coffee nd went to her room.. she opened the door nd found he was doing some stretchings nd exercises... his back was facing her..

V: dont u think riddhima.. your husband should get some mercy by his wife.. i mean.. when he open his eyes he should get the view of his wife...( still doing exercise)

Riddhima chuckled..: vansh your coffeee...

Vansh turned nd he was awestruck... simple yet beautiful.. thats what make her different from others.. he was staring her.. she realized his stares nd blushed.. vansh wiped his sweats through towel nd threw the towel on bed.. nd stepped towards her.. she saw his intense gaze on her.. she gulped..

R:va.. vansh.. u have your coffee.. I'll prepare breakfast till then.....

Vansh holded her wrist nd pulled her towards him nd immediately encircled his arms around her waist

V: so mean.. Mrs Raisinghania.. U r looking extremely ravishing in this saree.. nd widout paying any heed to your husband u r going like this.. naaaaaa...

R:va..vansh.. leave i really have work..

V: so complete your 1st work.. first..

R: first work???

He stared her lips nd leaned towards her lips Riddhima understood his intentions.. his hand travelled to her hairs... he opened her hairs...

V: I like them.. like this only.. keep them open... (he said in husky voice)

He caressed her cheeks wid finger... nd leaned... but this time there was a knock on door.. riddhima jerked nd pushed him away..

She started tieing her hairs..