chapter 70

Vansh reached riddhimas place.. He saw riddhima laughing and smiling.. his heart fluttered.. his anger vanished... in seconds.. an instincts smile slipped on his face..

Nd next second his blood boiled.. seeing the man infront of him... he gritted his teeth nd fisted his hand... he just wanted to swipe that smile on Sakshams face...

V: Riddhima...(shouted)

Riddhima jerked.. hearing his thundering voice.. riddhima looked at the entrance.. Her eyes widened Vansh was standing.. she could sense his anger..

She stood up

R:Vanshh..(whispered)

Sakhsham looke at vansh.. and took out his spects.. and narrowed his eyes..  he could see vansh was angry..

Vansh widout wasting more time he marched towards riddhima.. and held her wrist.. and pulled her wid him..

Sukanya entered the hall.. and was shocked..

R: Vanshh..what r u doing?(whispered)

Vansh was pulling her wid him.. and suddenly saksham held riddhimas hand..

Vansh turned and saw sakhsham holding riddhimas hand.. vansh was giving saksham death glares.. riddhima gulped.. saksham didnt backoff he too was glaring vansh..

V: Leave..(cold yet dangerous tone)

Riddhima gulped hearing the dangerous tone..

R: Uncle Leave..  (weak tone)

Vansh was glaring saksham.. he gritted his teeth.. he wish he could empty his gun on saksham..

Sak: Y riddhima.. tell him to leave.. this is your home.. u can stay here.. till when u want.. Ohhhh so this is your husband.. manhandling... whom u were praising.... i see.. how good he is..

Vansh clenched his jaw his eyes were getting red and nerves were bulging out..

V: I said U to stay at home... (looking riddhima.. and completely ignoring saksham)

Riddhima gulped..

Saksham gritted the way vansh ignored him.. made his blood boiled..

Vansh looked at sakham who was holding riddhimas hand he looked him wid his cold expression..

V:Leave...(cold voice)

Riddhima could sense his anger was rising.. she could sense if they both continued the convo. They will end up wid heated arguments...

Sak: Ohh!! So riddhima your husband is a typical manhandling husband.. who wants his wife to do whatever he wants.  Live in house.. do house holds.. like a typical wife...

Riddhima was confused Why sakhsham was provoking vansh...

V: I said leave Dammit.... (shouted)

Riddhima and sukanya gasped..

Suk:Bhai leave her..

Sak:U keep your mouth shut already u and rudra had done what u have to now I'll do what i should...

Vansh was controlling him for sake of his riddhima.. nor he would have emptied his gun till now.. but now saksham was crossing his limits..

R: Uncle leave..

Sak:I m not afraid of your husband.. your father could be but i m not..

V: Stay in limits.. Garg... (dangerous tone)