chapter 26

Vansh was in formals.. as he had removed his coat.. nd unbuttoned 2 3 buttons... his hairs were lil messy..The great great Vansh Raisinghania who is known for his perfection as well is now in a messy form..

But no one can deny that he was still looking freaking hot nd handsome that girls would go crazy for him.. he hoped on the passenger seat.. of the car nd adhiyunt at driving seat.. vansh was excited like a child is going to get his favourite candy.. they drove to riddhimas house... they stopped at a distance..

V: u stay here I'll be back.. in 1 hour...

Adhi:whattttt!!! R u mad... its already 3:30 am... nd what will u do there 1hr she must be sleeping... come back in 10 mins... nor i will leave....

Adhiyunt kept blabbering... vansh shutted the door at his face... fully ignoring his mad friend.. coz he know adhiyunt wont go.. he looked here nd there nd became invisible.... he went towards the balcony of riddhimas house.. nd what he saw surprised him... riddhima.. yess riddhima was standing at her balcony... vansh was confused what was she doing in her balcony at this time... her balcony was not at that much height.. a person could climb easily... then he noticed her tears... which were rolling down her cheeks... nd she was standing numb at balcony... vanshs blood boiled... seeing her in tears.... he gritted his teeth nd fisted his hand... he cant see her in tears.. after that ronak incident.. her tears kills him more.. he feels like someone is stabbing his heart.. he wanted to take her from there.. he left... gritting his teeth..

Vansh came near the car nd became visible adhiyunt was shocked the guy who was going mad to meet his wife nd demanding 1hr came in 5 mins.. the he realized anger on vanshs face..vansh opened the door wid rage..

Adhi:Va-

Before he could say anything vansh took out his phone from the phone stand of car.. nd dialed riddhima...

Adhi: vansh what r u doing?? Y r u calling her vansh.. r u mad she must be sleeping...

Riddhima didnt picked the phone.. riddhima was standing on her balcony she suddenly heard her phone ringing.. she wiped her tears nd went nd saw vanshs name flashing on her screen.. she thought not to pick his call.. as he will think she must be sleeping thats y she didnt picked the phone unaware of that vansh know about her.. she thought not to pick phone coz she know vansh will know hearing her voice that she is tensed..

Vansh:y isnt she picking the damn phone..

(Frustrated)

Adhi: how she will pick she must be sle..

V:just stop your sleeping sleeping chant adhiyunt.. if u again speak this word.. i will hit your head hard.. she isnt sleeping she was standing at her balcony..

Vansh called again: just pick up the phone dammit.. dont test my patience..

Adhi: but y she is awakened at this time..??

Vansh glared adhiyunt exactly the same thing he want to know..

Adhi: ok ok sry..

Riddhima again didnt picked his call..

V: what the fuck!!!! This is the last time i m calling her if she didnt pick then i m damn sure i will barge into her house widout thinking about anyone..

Adhi: calm down..!!

V: why the hell she was crying...

Vansh called her again.. he was getting impatient... this time riddhima also gave up... she took a long breath nd picked up his call..