chapter 46

R:Why??(she whispered looking into his eyes)

His grip tightened on her arms.. his eyes too were having pain.. he pulled her.. towards his car.. from the function.. nd almost pushed her inside the car.. riddhima was scared.. he almost  snatched the key from drivers hand.. nd sat on driver seat nd started driving. 

R: Vansh.. what happened can u tell me..?? Why why u r behaving like this. 

Vansh clenched his jaw.. his grip on steering of the car tigtened

Riddhima not beating out of the bush she directly asked..

R: vansh do u have any relationship with tanya?? (Wid tears)

Vanshs eyes widened his anger rose he drove more faster..

Riddhima continously kept sobbing his silence is more dangerous than his warning nd bullies..

V: stop sobbing riddhima..(he said wid stern cold face wid dangerous tone)

Vansh was having battle btw heart nd mind.. he is fallen for her.. that he cant think himself widout her.. he dont want to live widout her.. but his mind screaming betrayal she betrayed..

Riddhima too felt those photo were true that dance. I had already said u riddhima.. rich ppl.. i had warned.. he had just showed lil interest in u.. u thought love?? Riddhima rich ppls love is like this only today u.. tommorow anyonelse.. riddhimas innervoice mocked tears made their ways..she was lost in her thoughts nd suddenly she felt a jerk.. nd then heard cars door closing sound.. she realised that they reached VR mansion nd vansh left.. leaving  her behind..

Vansh picked one bottle of alcohol which he needed... to stop the battle btw his mind nd heart..  he picked the bottle nd gulped alcohol.. nd marched towards room..

Riddhima too was having war btw her mind nd heart.   She cameout of the car.. she walked towards hall..

Riddhima remembered their evening which was so beautiful nd in just few hours their relationship is the point of breaking..

R:Ye Sab kya hogya...(what all this happened)

She cried.. nd suddenly she heard glass breaking sound coming from their room nd then she realised she had decorated the room for their date night so she could confess her feeling..  she ran towards their room nd what she saw made her gasped..

Room was totally destoryed.. all tye decoration was destroyed.. every rose used for decoration was destroyed.. everything.. vansh was destroying each nd everything like a beast.. he throwed the vase which made riddhima startled.. nd she gasped..

Vansh was drunken nd his anger was at peak.. he was not in his senses.. u can say..

Tears were rolling down her cheeks she was scared too she was looking the room which was completely destroyed..

Nd then vanshs eyes snapped on riddhima.. his eyes were red nd spitting fire.. riddhima gulped.. words were not coming out of her mouth..

Vansh went towards her nd pulled her inside the room nd closed the door... he holded her by her waist she gasped..

V: why?? U r asking me why riddhima.. (he said gritting his teeth)

Vanshs heart screamed she is your... she is your... vanshs mind too screamed ahaaaan she is your.. only vansh Raisinghanias nd vansh raisinghania doesn't like to share what is his...

Vansh cupped her face nd bought his face too closer to riddhima.. he had tears in his eyes too.. for the very 1st time..

V:U were Mine na Riddhima???