chapter 48

Cheeers......!!!!

Trio said.. DSR, Tanya,Raghav...

Dsr laughed like crook... tanya nd raghav too joined him..

Dsr took out a bag full of money..

Dsr: take this.. u both..

Raghav nd tanya took their money..

Dsr: He insulted me.. Look i snatched his happiness... that day when he became furious for his wife.. i knew that day itself that he is in love.. in deep love.. nd I know this also.. vanshs Love Can be more dangerous which will destroy everything nd look... Both did mistakes.. nd both r facing.. one hided the truth.. nd one cant control his anger.. nd it became profitable for us...

He laughed..

Dsr: U both did a great job..now leave this country... dont show your faces.. Go..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vansh was alone in his room.. again his room contained only darkness.. again the same loneliness.. he went near window... nd suddenly he bent on his knee.. nd started sobbing.. the man the VR Underworld Mafia was sobbing.. 

I have to pass every moment of mine with you

I have to adorn you in my love,

I have to tell you how much my heart loves you

My stay in this world is with you only...🥀

V:Why riddhima... Why...???(he whispered)

He dont remember when he would have sob like this.. even he dont remember when he cried last... but today he was broken beyonds..  he doesnt wanted to show this side of him to anybody.. he saw their picture kept on shelf.. he cant forget her.. he cant remove her from his mind nd heart..  her scent is still roaming in his room..

🥀with your scent, may every room be fragrant,

I don't need a house, you are refuge enough for me.

I have to make a world of love with you,

in which the two of us live...🥀

Suddenly the weather became cloudy nd gloomy.. like nature too was sad of boths separation.. there was only darkness in room..

Vansh sat on floor nd rested his head on sofa.. nd looked up at ceiling.. a lone tear drop slipped from his eyes... his dreams wid her r broken...

🥀You waiting for me on the window,

I wish to see this scenery every day.

I want to sleep in your arms now, O beloved.

I am awake for many nights now.... 🥀

.

.

.

.

Riddhima was in way to VR mansion.. unknown of what more storms r going to come in her life.. weather was getting cloudy.. she rested her head on window glass of cab.. nd a lone tear drop fell from her eyes too..