chapter 45

Vansh went from there adhiyunt wasnt able to believe but what he saw he too cant neglect now the most important this is to handle is bestfriend who is broken now

Vansh was broken.. he wanted to shout his heart out... he just wanted to destroy everythink... he was having many questions in his mind nd heart but no answer.. why why cant he get a womens love is he that much cursed that there is no love in his life

He dont know whats a mothers love.. but from the day riddhima entered his life he realised what a soulmates love is what a lifepartner love is but now.. he got to know that all was fake.. each nd every single moment btw them was lie... a lie.. his mind stopped.. him to love.. but he ignored his mind nd heard his heart..

Hahaha.. Vansh Raisinghania u r very proud of yourself na ?? Look.. she broke u... in seconds.. in seconds that middle class girl broke the Vansh Raisinghania ruthless cold stone hearted Vansh Raisinghania accept it vansh u r a looser.. she chose that raghav instead of u...u r a looser... u r a looser... vanshs innersoul mocked vansh..

V: arghhhhhhhhh!!!!! Stoppppppp!!(he shouted punching the near wall)

His eyes were dangerously red.. his nerves were bulging out..

Adhi: vanshhh.. handle yourself..

Vansh holded adhiyunts collar: whatt handle your self... she broked vansh raisinghania..(shouted) she broked adhi she broked(wid deep sorrow crying voice)

This was the 1st time adhiyunt was speechless..

V: say adhi.. say adhiyunt.. u always have explaination so why not today say.. give me explaination...

Adhiyunt was silent.. vansh left his collar.. vanshs anger was at peak.. he gritted his teeth nd fisted his hand..  he went back towards the party.. nd ordered neet scotch he gulped seven eight neet scotch in few seconds.. his eyes were getting more red he was looking more dangerous..

Adhi: vansh stop..!

Vansh jerked adhiyunts hand.. only riddhumas nd raghavs moment was flashing in his mind..

V: u too was like other womens.. riddhima.

(Gritted his teeth)

Dsr was smirking looking vanshs condition.. tanya came towards dsr..

Dsr: goo tanya.. this is the time.. iron is hot hit the hammer.. go..

Tanya smirked nd went towards vansh..

Tan: dance??(extended her had seductively)

Vansh badly wanted to kill tanya.. he just wanted to choke her neck..  he was about to spit venom... but suddenly he saw riddhima was comming towards the function hall.. his anger rose seeing her.. his eyes were on her.. nd he accepted tanyas dance propasal..

Tanya smirked..

Music played...(wajah tum ho by Armaan Malik😌😌)

Tune played.. 

Riddhima entered the hall.. nd what she saw shocked her to the core she was rooted on her place...

Kaise Kahun Ishq Mein Tere

Kitna Hun Betaab Main

Aankhon Se Aankhe Mila Ke

Chura Lun Tere Khwaab Main

(In your love how should I say

How restless am I

I'll look into your eyes