chapter 3

She is riddhima sharma....

He made his face stern.  

Vpov

Ohh!! So she is riddhima... whom my father was praising so.. much.... mmmmm.. it will be a lie if i say she isn't beautiful... exactly she is beautiful.... how can such beautiful girl can live untouched by anybody.. in this world  for sure she would have many boyfriends & affairs... i dont give a damn.. to her past but now she has to be loyal..  if she betrayed... then i dont know what punishment i will give her...

Pov ends..

He made his face stern...

Then he opened his walk in closet... he found her cloths also... his room was smelling different... but for the change he liked the smell... her things also... he rolled his eyes nd gritted he started  throwing her stuffs... this made riddhima woke up from her sleep.. she woke up wid a jerk... nd saw the room was distroyed.. then her eyes went a tall.. muscular.. broad... man... throwing clothes.. she standed with a jerk... his back was facing her but she guessed it was him... she gulped in fear.. then he roared..

V:Peterrrrrrrrrrrr... 

Riddhima flinched by his voice she was standing like a statue... vansh turned.. seeing him turning.. she looked down to floor coz it was more beautiful place to look.. peter arrived running... riddhima gulped... she wasnt looking him... she was fidgeting her fingers...

Peter: yess sir..

V: what the hell!!! U mean by Yessss sir..( he shouted)

Riddhima nd peter both flinched.. Riddhima was breathing slow... peter bowed his head.

V: why my room is this much disorganised i m not getting a single thing on its place... nd u know very well how much possesive i m when it comes to my things..... ( he gritted his teeth nd shouted)

Peter gulped.. he looked towards riddhima... who was standing bowing her head..

Peter: si...sir..

V:just stop stammering... i want a proper reason or be ready for your funeral...

Peter eyes widened... riddhima gulped in fear..

P: sir.. vo.. ab..vab.. Ma'am was living in your room so.. it needed some changes.. as to keep her things in your room... Ajay sir said this...

Vansh closed his eyes to cool him down... nd took a long breath.. nd he again started throwing her stuffs... out of his closet widout bothering that she is hurt by his actions... her eyes were having tears she was still looking down... she bited her lowerlips for not to cry..  nd then what he did made her tears rolling down her cheeks.. he threw  a photo frame.. of her mother father and her... it broked into pieces... she immediately bent on her knees nd picked the broken frame.. before he destroy it completely.. vansh was looking her confused.. she looked up... nd this was the 1st time their eyes met.. he saw her eyes having tears...this was the 1st time he looked her eyes... carrying innocence nd purity.. some part of him felt guilty... but he covered up by his arrogant face..

She looked his eyes.. red may be due to anger or work.. she stood up nd again looked down..

V: peter... i dont like someone touching my things... show her other room nd shift these things to her room... i m going to freshen up... nd before i come i want all these mess clean do. U. Get. That??

Peter nodded..

Riddhimas heart ached... he called her things mess this is not the way u behave with anybody when u meet him/her 1st time.. she felt like crying... Angre entered his room.. nd guessed what would have happen here... seeing the situation he saw riddhima in tears holding a frame.. he felt bad for.. her he signed peter... peter showed riddhima her room... she went inside silently.. she closed the door.. nd then sat on floor wid thud nd cried keeping her hand on her mouth... she cried bitterly... she never felt this much insulted... she caressed her parents photo...