chapter 62

*Again repeating its all fictional nd imagination♥️ it doesnt have any relation wid real life Enjoy it as a story*

R: Vanshhhhhh....

She ran towards him... nd kept his head on her lap... her tears were rolling down her cheeks..  

Angre Guards sherawats came running.. towards the couple...

Riddhima patted vanshs cheeks...

R: vanshhhh!!! Keeep your eyes open..

Vansh smiled...: I..I m..So..sorry .. sw..sweet-heart !! D..did U..F..forgive.. me..??

R: Yessss... 

She cried.. vansh smiled.. his eyes were slowly closing..

R:No no vanshh... (she cried)

Riddhima patted his cheeks... but due to extreme loss of blood.. he loosed his conciousness...

Angre nd guards immediately carried vansh to the car... riddhimas legs got numb... she was looking at her hands which had turned red in blood.. her clothes.. had turned red.. she was in shock...

Angre: Bhabhi... handle yourself... nothing will happen to boss!! He will be fine.. we shouldnt loose hopes..

Angre tried pacifying riddhima.. even he too was afraid.. coz it was a major accident..

Riddhima was numb again.. again.. her fate played a cruel game.. wid her.. when she thought everything will be fine.. again everything destroyed...

*Malana Hospital*

Riddhima was sitting numb on chair.. angre nd adhiyunt were doing all the paper works..

Riddhima got up nd went near the room where vanshs treatment was going on.. she went near the door nd saw vansh through the see through glass...

Her heart cracked seeing vansh in vulnerable condition.. several tubes were attached to his body.. bandages all over his body.. oxygen mask on his face... she cried seeing his condition..

🍃☘If you’re residing with me

I don’t have thirst for anything

All my wishes are granted if you’re with me..☘🍃

She cant see the person whom she loves the most.. like this..  she wanted to hug him.. she wanted to cry in his embrace.. she wanted to scold him.. she wanted to love him...  she cried...

....

Adhiyunt saw riddhimas condition was too getting vulnerable.. he went to her..

Adhi: riddhima....

Riddhima turned..

Adhi: riddhima.. he will be fine... nothing will happen.. we will arrange best treatments.. he is vansh... he cant leave us like this.. plzzz take care of yourself.. lookk at yourself when he will get his conciousness.. the very 1st person he will ask for is you..  nd when he will see your condition.. then for sure he will rip my nd angres head...

Angre: yess bhabhi.. Doctors Are working boss will be fine.. if he will see your condition he will get angry.. nd u know his anger..

R: Vansh will be fine na?? (She cried)

Adhi: yess.. riddhima..  he will be fine.. U go change nd have something we r here..

R: no adhiyunt i wont go.. plzz arrange my things here... i dont want to leave vansh plzzz..