22

i hate him

He turns my insides out; he's cruel and mean, and a terrible person, after all of what we have been through. I don't care anymore, but it haunts my brain.

i remember it so clearly how everything happened

I woke up ready to start the day. I was happy then. I got dressed and walked to his dorm. I knocked and no one answered, so I went in.

He wasn't there, so I thought I would wait until he got there.

He didn't show up, so I called. thirty-seven times, to be exact. i messaged. sixty-two times

I asked Enzo, Tom, Theo, Lola, Draco, Blaise, Pansy God, and Astoria. Every single one of these fuckers didn't say anything, just ignored me and my pleas.

but you know what's funny? All of his clothes were gone, and he packed all of his shit, so obviously he wasn't kidnapped, but get this: not a single note to tell me shit.

it's fine

I don't care anymore.

...

I'm sitting near a tree with a cigarette in one hand and not one fuck in the other.

I don't go to classes anymore, but parties are different. I guess you can call it a coping mechanism. I don't need anyone's help; they have proved it.

As soon as I got bored, I decided to walk to Hogesmead. It was a Sunday, and I knew people would be there, but I didn't care.

As I'm walking along, I get a little cold wind, but it's warm, and the cold makes me feel alive, like I have something left in me.

As I'm stumbling along, I bump into someone.

"Watch it," I say, looking up to see all of them.

theo and lola linked arms

tom and enzo with Draco, they were all looking at me, but their smiles turned into frowns, I was not surprised.

My hair was messy, I had dark circles under my eyes from my sleepless nights, and my eyes were bloodshot from the nights I spent crying.

"Y/N," Lola says softly.

"Shove off," I say, walking off.

They left me; they didn't tell me anything; they knew he was going to leave without telling me. For fucks sake, what kind of friends are they?

As I open the bar door, I sit down and see the bartender.

"Can I get a lemon, lime, and bitters, please?" I say quietly.

"Sure," he says, making my drink.

I'm sitting down on the stool and looking at the dull drink.

"Happy birthday, y/n," I say as a tear escapes my eye.

Yep, it's my birthday, officially 17 years old, and not a single happy birthday

...

I walk to the astronmy tower, but on my way, a boy stops me. walk to the astronmy tower, but on my way, a boy stops me.

"Yo, there's a party; come with me," he says, holding out a hand.

I take it, hoping at least I can have a little fun.

There are lights flashing, and smoke is blowing around the room. I don't know where I am, but I find a seat and grab a joint, lighting it up.

I watch as another boy sits down next to me, putting his hand out and reaching for my joint as I give it to him.