27

It's Monday, and I'm sitting in the first period; Matheo is directly behind him. We got back to Hogwarts last night. I insisted that Matheo sleep over, and he did sleep over. I'm a little tired, though, because Matheo woke up screaming twice last night, he was having nightmares about me.

"Miss lestrange, can you please focus?" the professor says.

This class is stupid and fucking boring, I roll my eyes.

...

The day has gone much faster now.

Me and Matheo are walking down the hall going to dinner when a boy a year older stops in front of me.

I politely say excuse me, but he laughs, looks back at his friends, and then proceeds to whisper in my ear.

"Your a fuckling slut," before he could pull back, I see Matheo, but I look at him, telling him no.

I grab the boy's ear and slap him in the face before kneeing him in the face and balls, and he crumples over on the floor.

ugh men

I grab Matheo as we walk away. Matheo laughs as he tells me

"Please let me have your children," he says as he follows me from behind.

Me and Matheo sit down on opposite sides because there isn't enough room.

As I smile at Gabe, he sits down and kisses my forehead. He starts talking to me, and I see Matheo clench his fists. Oh, he's jelouse, I think to myself.

"Gabe, this is Matheo," I say, putting my hand on my waist and saying, "Matheo!"

"Oh sh*t, he's back," he says to me.

"Yes," I smile at Gabe.

Matheos pov

I get there with just friends, but I'm jealous. His hand is on her shoulder, and his lips are on her check.

"Hey, I'm Gabe," his fist is curled into a ball shape, wanting to fist bump him.

How about I fist bump his face?

"Matheo,"" y/n says as she shakes her head, as she just heard my thoughts.

fucking hell

"hey," I say to Gabe my words delayed .

I'm still jealous as I watch them talk to each other.jelousy. a cruel and ugly emotion. But how could I not be jealous that a guy is kissing and holding my girlfriend's hand?

When y/n tries to take my hand after Gabe has left, I pull away from her.I don't want his disgusting germs.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, you're so petty," she snaps.

"I don't want his germs," I state.

"I'm going to go find Theo and Tom, have fun." I stand up and am about to walk away from her, realising she hasnt got anybody else.

She's staring at her food and picking at her fingers.

I sit back down.

"I thought you were leaving," she says, looking back up at me.

"Your a loner," I laugh

I grab her hand because she appears irritated, and a small smile crosses her face as she attempts to be angry once more.

"You know you need to talk to everyone again," I tell her.

"I know, but they all pretended nothing was wrong; nobody even said happy birthday to me," her words confuse me.