25

It's been three days since he came back.

It was weird having him back, I spent most of my days with him, and I still hadn't spoken to everyone else. I mean, there were attempts but never success.

I clung to Matheo, afraid he would leave me again.

He did the same

I went back to classes, obviously got into trouble, but was let off. I guess the depression of not having Matheo there got to me.

It didn't feel real, existing without him, which I think about from time to time.

Where in class and I feel him enter my brain. A little shiver runs through my whole body.

What's wrong, he says in my head

I don't know why

You've been distant but close; it's weird and hard to explain.

Oh, sadness crosses my face. How's that fair of him to say? I've been through hell without him.

Baby, don't take it the wrong way; shit, I forgot he can hear my thoughts.

I just can't do this.

I stand up and leave the classroom. This all feels off. He doesn't feel real.

Toms pov

I've watched her for the past three days; she's been talking and smiling to herself. As we all leave the room, we start to talk about it.

"I think she thinks Matheo is back," Lola whispers.

"She's lost her mind," Theo says sadly.

"I saw her yesterday smiling at the fucking wall, bro; we need to help her," I say.

"We need to take her to Dumbledoor," Drake says.

We all get up as I quickly talk to the professor teaching us, and as we leave, we all spot her.

shes crying

y/ns pov

It doesn't feel real.

"Hey, sh," I hear someone say as I turn around to see everyone from my old friend group.

I'm scared and I'm frantic.

"Please help me," I scream as I collapse on the floor, in pain.

A sharp pain has just been unleashed in my body.

I yell and cry in pain as I feel someone pick me up by my toes.

I end up passing out.

In my head, I see butterflies, tulips, and I see him.

where in a field of flowers as we lie with each other

but then I turn to look at him, and he's not there.

I wake up panting.

dumblodores stabbing their as I remember everything

"He's not here, isn't he?" I cry as I see Tom's head poke up.

"No," he says.

"Please tell me where he is," I cry.

"I'm sorry y/n, I can't help you," Tom says.

I run to him and kneel on the floor.

"You can," I nod as Tom hugs me.

"He made me promise not to tell you," he says.

You can't break promises.

"Oh Tom," I cry

"I miss him, y/n, and I hate seeing you suffer; you're like my little sister," he cries.

"I hate him for leaving me."

"I know you do, but when he gets back, he's going to need you; he is going to rely on you, and I know you hate him, but you have to promise me you will help him, okay," he says.

"i will,"

...

It's been a couple of days, and I've been excused from classes.

It was my schizophrenia kicking back in; they say I'm lucky I didn't even kill myself.

I decide I should go back home just in time for our monthly death advisory meeting.

As I pack my belongings, I use the floo poweder, which is located in the main hall.

"Mother?" I question where she is.

"In the art room, darling," she says. As I find her, she hugs me.

"Get some sleep for tomorrow. You have a big day ahead of you, love," she says.

...

I wake up with the sun reflecting on my face. I slowly peel myself from my bed and put on an outfit, the only colors being black and grey.

a black mini skirt, with a black blouse with my mini ugg boots, my hair is thrown into a messy bun, looking dead, so I decide not to put anything on my face.

As I sluggishly go down the stairs, I see everyone sitting down already. The meetings usually go for hours.

I see Lola, and she gives me a half-hearted smile. Tom is beaming, unlike the other day.

I sit down next to my mother.

His seat is empty, and so is Voldermort's.

I see the nagini slithering around.

I begin speaking to her in pasteltounge

How are you, love?

Goodness, are you well? You look like hell.

Thank you, Nagini; no, I'm not feeling well.

Well, you should be soon.

bye y/n

by nagini

Voldermort arrived sitting down.

He blabs on for a while until he mentions matheo

"My son has completed a mission, a task so important we must celebrate," he says in his slithering voice.

"He should arrive any second," he says.

As soon as he says that

a black smoke appears

And there, standing with longging, sadd eyes, a little suitcase, and his wand in the other hand with pink tulips, stands my boyfriend.

He looks around until his eyes meet mine.

I stand up as I look towards Mother and Voldermort. They are all smiling as Voldermort smiles and nods at me.

I run as fast as I can, Matheo drops all of his shit as I reach him, and I jump, hugging him.

I can feel him crying.

im crying

"Is this real baby?" I cry.

I pull back

"Yes." After the words escape his lips, I kiss him.

I kiss him so softly, and I pull back, looking at his face as he holds me by my thighs. I'm inspecting his face.

I look back to see everyone smiling.

I hop down and pat his chest.

"I guess you two have lots of catching up to do; you guys may go up to Y/N's room," Voderot says.

I do a thankful nod towards Voldermort, and I jump on Matheo's back.

He carries me up and I giggle. When we get back to my room, he puts his stuff down, he sits down on the bed, and I hop on his lap.

a/n (listen to "Stay" by Rihanna)

He starts to cry and sob.

I'm confused by his actions, but I don't question them.

I said it in a comforting way.

"I'm so sorry, please take me back and forgive me; I was forced to go; I didn't want to go; I love you, baby, please," he says, eyes wide and looking at me.