XX. She

She

She lives in daydreams with me

She's the first one that I see

And I don't know why

Jaehaera panted as Sihtric thrust roughly into her, her knuckles whitening from holding onto the blankets for dear life. Her head leaned back further into the pillows if possible as her nails now went to drag down Sihtric's back; leaving him with a fine sting he often relished in. He softly moaned in pleasure from the sting against her ear, and it turned to a groan when she tightened around him at his noises. "Sihtric," she moaned softly, and he answered her with a rough kiss, his hand going to wrap around her throat softly. Her eyes rolled back at the feeling. He could finish right then at the sight of her.

Together they came with Jaehaera's back arching off the bed, and his name coming from her lips in a sweet sweet prayer. His name fell from her tongue like it was the only thing she has ever known. Out of breath and sweating, Sihtric laid his hot body on hers and listened as her heartbeat returned to normal speed. She chuckled softly as she brushed out his tangled hair, or what was left of it. Against her suggestions, Sihtric had recently shaved half of his head and kept the other side long. It's not that she didn't like it, she just hadn't gotten used to it just yet. "Do you like the hair now?" Sihtric asked her playfully, still out of breath.

"It's growing on me," She answered. "One of my hands is jealous of the other." Sihtric looked up at her with a confused face, raising his head from her chest. "It doesn't have anything to hold on to when you pleasure me with your skillful tongue."

Sihtric's eyes darkened once more as they had early on. "How can I make it up to you, my love?" he asked, already beginning to leave even more marks on her chest once more; not stopping once he had reached her hips.

Jaehaera's eye closed again, and she threaded one hand in his hair. She tugged at the roots and he roughly marked her hip, making her laugh. "I could think of a few ways."

Sihtric chuckled against her skin and opened her legs for him once more. "As you wish," he answered. "Though it will not be my job to answer to your father as to why you cannot walk tomorrow."

"I hate walking anyway," She answered shortly. And once again Sihtric laughed.

*********************************************************************

A few weeks later, Jaehaera and her father walked through Coccham. He had sent Rickon, Finan, and Sihtric to gather information on Bebbanburg. Osferth had found them, and together the three walked. Children ran happily around them and shopkeepers prospered as they showed her father their work. Bells around them rang and got everyone's attention.

"There's a boat down river, Lord," the blacksmith, Alden, informed her father. Together the three walked out of Coccham to the docks.

"Women of Coccham!" they heard the voice of Finan shout from the very front of the boat. He sat with his legs hanging off either side. "We are back!" Jaehaera and the other two laughed at the Irishman as they continued on to greet them at the docks.

"They know, Finan," her father answered. "They can smell you from here. You look like shit." Her father teased.

Sihtric and Jaehaera made eye contact, and she wasted no time in going to him. He quickly got out of the boat with his things and dropped them on the deck in time to wrap his arms around the girl when she reached him. "Jaehaera, what has your man done to my ship?" her father teased as Sihtric kissed her gently.