𝑂𝑛𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑒

TW// cussing, being threatened, war and battle mentions, manipulation, malnourishment, being locked up?

The Blade/Techno's POV

I was sat in my comedically sized office, doing whatever the hell kind of paperwork I was doing. Being a Prince is difficult, but it's all I've ever known.

My main jobs in the castle are mail and being head of the Infantry, the Battalion, the Legion, whatever you want to call it. Basically, our soldiers. I train then, I lead them into battle. Not that we ever actually have battles. We're a pretty peaceful kingdom.

I manage mail because one, it's fun to get to rip up what's junk, and two, I have to watch for threats and report said threat to the king, my father, immediately.

Not that we ever receive any threats.

Knock knock knock

"Come in!" I said loudly, not looking up from my paperwork, my thin black glasses resting on the end of my nose, my long, pink, silky hair fallen in front of my face.

The door opened, and in stepped Nikki Nihachu. She held a small stack of envelopes in her hand that were bound together by a burlap string. She is who being me the mail, and she's also like the castles nurse.

And I'd consider us pretty ok friends.

"Mail's here." He held it up, walking over to my desk. Her brown and white dress flowed behind her as her brown heeled boots tapped on the wooden floor. I quite liked her wardrobe, and if I were a girl, I'd probably be stealing her clothes all the time.

She sat the bound bundle of mail on my desk, folding her hands in front of her.

"Is there anything else you need?" She asked as I picked up the stack, beginning to flip through it. "Hm. I don't think so. Thank you, though." I replied. She nodded and began to walk away.

My eyes then caught onto a certain envelope. It was old and crinkled, and there was a small smiley face drawn onto it. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw where it was sent from. It was the castle in DreamCore. Not even a castle, the ruler calls it his vault, as weird as that sounds.

"Wait, Nikki," I held my hand up, still looking at the letter. "Hm?" He turned back around.

I looked up at her and sat the remaining mail down, holding up the letter.

"It's from DreamCore." I said. Her eyes widened. "What- What is it?" She asked. "I don't know. Can you stay here, make sure nobody comes in?" I asked. She nodded.

I stood up from my desk, skidding out of the room. I speed-walked down the halls towards my fathers office.

My boots clicked on the floor, echoing through the castle. It doesn't matter what day of the week it is, I'm always dressed like it's some formal occasion. My outfits mostly consist of a white button up, tight-ish black pants that some may call leggings, and my knee high light brown boots. I sometimes wear a long red and white cape, but that's just for when we have company.

I arrived at my fathers office, heading talking and laughter from inside. I reached up, knocking at the door.

"Come in!" My father yelled. I opened the door, then immediately shutting it back once I was inside.

In the room, was my father, the king, Philza, and my twin brother, the other prince, Wilbur. We are both twenty-two.

"What is it, Tech?" Phil asked. "We received a letter. It's from DreamCore." I held up the unopened envelope. Phil's posture straightened and his face got more stern. "What does it say?" He asked. "I haven't opened it yet." I replied. "Then do so."