𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑇𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑒

TW// cussing, crying, being kidnapped mentions, abuse mentions, talk of being burned and cut (torture), talk of being sold, scars mentions
I think that's all?

Theseus's POV

I found myself on Carl's back again, and Blade and I just trotted around town. Well, not a trot, just a slow walk, whatever that's called for a horse. The streets were pretty much empty. I had asked him where everyone was, and he said that just nobody is ever out around this time of day.

I was leaned on Blade's back, resting my head against him.

It was quiet.

"Y'know..." I began, thinking about how exactly to word my next statement, "I got kidnapped once." I felt Blade straighten his posters (as if could get any straighter) when I said this. "Oh." Was all he said. I didn't blame him.

"Yeah. Nobody knows. Not even my friends. That's...why I panicked earlier. The hospital-like environment just...triggered something." I said. "I see. Do you...wanna talk about it?" He asked. "Do you mind?" "I offered, didn't I?"

I nodded, sitting up more straight.

"I was little. Like maybe ten, and it was just about a year after I became a resident of DreamCore. I had already met Tubbo and Ranboo. I didn't understand at the time how being a hybrid is rare and dangerous, and where I lived before it was very socially accepted, so I didn't try to hide it. I was out picking flowers and such and my blood sugar dropped and I was far from the town so I ended up passing out because I couldn't get help. When I got home I just told my friends that I got really lost because I wanted to push it out." I said, and waited to see if Blade wanted to say anything.

"Then I woke up in...well, what I thought was a hospital. Spoiler, it wasn't. Uhm...you know how I was saying that I almost got sold a couple of times?" I asked. "I do." Blade replied. "Yeah...this was one of those times. Heh. The place was just- so much like a hospital. It was unbelievably bright white. My eyes hurt for days after I got out."

I noticed we were slowly nearing the castle.

"There were trees and vines outside of the window, so I used my power to make the tree branch break the window and then made the vines come through and pick me up. I'd probably be dead or worse if I hadn't gotten out." I dryly laughed under my breath.

Blade nodded and Carl stopped. The two of us dismounted and walked him back into the stables. Blade looked like he was trying to figure out what to say, so I let him.

We walked back out of the stables, and he stopped in the middle of dirt outside.

"Did they...hurt you? Since you seem so- so traumatized, I mean..." Blade trailed off. I looked down slightly. "Yeah. They uh, they did. A lot, actually. I've got some pretty nasty scars on my back and on my arms. That's why I cover my arms even when I know I'm gonna be really active and sweaty. Just don't want anyone asking about them." I exhaled.

I chewed my lip, wanting to continue but also not wanting to cry.

"Th-They uhm...They would burn me..? W-With like, hot coals and- and metal so hot it- was red. And...when I screamed they would do it more." I choked, holding my hand up over my already covered mouth. "And I got cut a lot, but...not near as much as I was burned. I don't know what they thought this would do, it- it just..."

Arms wrapped around me. Blade...hugged me. He hugged me. Oh my god, he hugged me! This is weird.

"I'm so sorry, Theseus. That's awful, is- is there anything I can do to help?" He asked. I put my arms around his torso (he's a lot taller than me) and silently cried. "I-It was so long ago, I-I don't think you can? M-Maybe, what- what would you even do?" I replied. "Anything. Listen, get you something, advice. Some say I'm good with advice."

I chuckled, shaking my head. I pulled away from out hug, wiping my teary face.

"Thank you, Blade." I smiled slightly. "Anytime. Now let's go before someone sees us. I don't even hug Wilbur and he's my brother." He replied.

"Awww, am I special?" I asked. "Only slightly."

Oh.

I didn't expect him to say that.

Wow.

We then left to go back into the castle, and we talked along the way.

"So you said that happened when you were like ten, and a year after you went to DreamCore. Where were you living before? Cool that being a hybrid was really socially accepted." Blade said.

"I lived...in BusinessBay, actually." I said. "The one that was attacked and is no longer a thing?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I uh...escaped with just the clothes on my back during that." I said.

"So...would you know the guy who's here? I mean, you said your friend was in an accident and you were sure he was dead, is that the attack? And that your other friend you think is dead was someone you met at DreamCore, and you met that friend after the other. Do you think maybe the friend you lost in the accident is who is here?" Blade asked. "Maybe, but...I don't want to know right now. Already cried enough today."

He nodded, sighing slightly.

When we went into the catsle, we spotted Philza pacing around.

"Sup, Phil!" Blade waved. Philza turned around, then rushing out way. "Techno, where the hell have you been? And where have you been, Theseus?" He asked. "Woah, chill, he woke up and needed some air so I took him around town. We went and got some Kinoko."

"First of all, did someone see you?" Philza asked. "Well duh, but nobody cared. They were like 'oh, sup' and continued. their day." Blade replied.

"Ok, but second, you can't just leave with him without telling me! Tech, I thought something happened to you since you were both gone."

I furrowed my eyebrows slightly.

"It's not like I was gonna take him and hurt him." I mumbled. "Yeah, Phil, it's not like can hurt me anyways. Look at him, he's just a child. A toddler. A mere infant. Heck, he's not even born yet." Blade nudged me. "I'll bite you." "I know."

"Theseus, that's not what I meant by that. I meant..." He paused, looking at me. "Have you been crying?" He asked.

I looked down at the floor.

"No."

"Yes." Blade said.

I glared at him.

"There was an onion in his food and it made his eyes water really bad." He said. "Y-Yeah, I...have an onion allergy." I lied. "So we traded food."

"Ah, I see." Philza nodded.

Ha.

Stupid, gullible fucking cunt-

"Well Wilbur was wanting to hang out outside later and make Sam cook some kebabs for some reason. Family bonding, I guess." Philza laughed. "When?" Blade replied. "I think when the Sun is starting to set, maybe."

"Theseus is invited." Blade said. "Ok, that's fine." Philza nodded.

"Wait, what? If it's your family bonding, why am I going? I'm not family." I raised an eyebrow. "Because you're cool." Blade said. I nodded slightly.

The Blade thinks I'm cool.

Nice.

Words: 1,255