𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐶𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝐵𝑜𝑖 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐺ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑠

TW// cussing, crying, talk of murder, talk of abuse, death mentions, heat stroke mentions, mentions of dead family member, having no parents
I think that's all?

Theseus/Tommy's POV
another two weeks later
(many fluff bc I [you] need it before things get bad again haha)

Dream...still hadn't arrived. It was really stressing me out.

Phil had made a public announcement to the town that I was, in fact, not a threat, and was now going to be living in L'Manburg due to the, quote, "bad conditions of being under DreamCore's command," and...people understood.

They were actually quite happy to have me.

Some even gave me hugs and apologized for all I had been through with Dream.

I guess they used to be DreamCore citizens.

Did I reveal my hybrids-ness, though? Absolutely-fucking-not.

I could now walk peacefully through the town, not constantly looking over my shoulder, worried someone was going to report me to Blade.

Blade. I was...still not calling him Techno. It just didn't seem right, for some reason.

I was however now calling Phil, well, 'Phil' now instead of 'Philza,' because Philza gets tiring to say.

I was out with Blade, Tubbo, Ranboo, and I guess...everyone, really. Sam, Phil, Wilbur, even the nurse lady Nikki. We were havin' is a good ol' time, just hanging out.

We were at that park where the L'Mantree is. It was a nice day. Not a single cloud lingered in the sky, and it was a bit hot to be wearing a hood and a mask, but hey, gotta keep up that grind.

There was a good amount of people at the park, but it was still pretty spacious. Really showed how big the place was.

I was sitting under the L'Mantree with Tubbo to my left, rambling on about...whatever the fuck his hyper-fixation was at the moment; I don't remember what it was at the time, because it changes every week (I smell a touch of the undiagnosed tism).

Ranboo was sitting to my right just...quiet. They're a pretty relaxed person, rarely getting worked up. A lot of the time they'll just sit and listen while doing some hobby like crocheting or making a flower crown.

Yes, Ranboo can crochet. And he's pretty damn good at it, too. Made me a few things in the past.

I looked over at Ranboo, to see him just sitting there, drumming his fingers on his legs in a somewhat familiar rhythm. I think he called it 'Fallen Down,' and he wrote it himself. I listened to him hum it enough that I taught myself how to play it on my old piano keyboard.

We had to sell my keyboard for money. I can still remember how to play it, though. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll do the motions with my fingers and play it in my head.

I then continued to listen to Tubbo's ramblings on...oh, that's what it was: Sirens!

"-and did you know that sirens are actually bird women? Not mermaids? People just depict them as mermaids." He explained. "Why's that?" I asked. "Hell if I know!" He shrugged, "But they're so much more pretty as birds! Have you ever seen paintings? Ah! Beautiful."

He then paused for a moment.

"Am I forgetting something?" He asked himself. "No, Tubs, there's nothing else you can possibly tell us about sirens." Ranboo answered, crawling out of his silent abyss. "Oh. Alright." Tubbo slouched back.

I looked over, seeing Nikki and Slime standing with Puffy (I'm getting so good with names in the community). Blade, Phil, Wilbur, and Sam were talking with some other citizens. It still sometimes surprises me how active they are in the community compared to Dream.