𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐻𝑒 𝐼𝑠 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

TW// cussing, stab wounds, blood, hospital, being looked at, anxiety, being restrained/held down, crying, weapons mention, talk of murder, blacking out, panicking, past trauma
I think that's all?

Tommy's POV

Hours passed. By the position of the moon, it was probably about eleven at night.

I felt myself growing tired. From my injuries or just exhaustion, I wasn't sure. Probably my injuries since I was knocked out for who know how long. I doubt I'm actually tired.

Henry, the horse, and I had stopped a few times for him to take a drink out of a puddle or eat some grass. I knew he needed it, but I was in so much pain, that I just wanted to get home and stop, well, stopping.

I looked up and saw lights far, far into the distance. A town. I looked, seeing a big castle next to the town. I squinted, recognizing the overall shape of it.

It was my town. It was L'Manburg.

I thought I was just dreaming, but no, it was most definitely there. And I was so, so relieved.

I got Henry to go into a fast-ish trot and we were at the front gates of the town in just a minute or two.

I was slipping from my consciousness. My stab wounds hurt so bad, my blood drying on my skin was uncomfortable, the cut going from my ear to my cheek stung, my head pounded, and I was hungry.

We went in through the gates, Henry's hooves clicking on the stone road in a way that was weirdly satisfying and calming. It was quiet, empty, and pretty still. I could see a glow from up ahead, though. A fire, it appeared to be. It was coming from the middle of town where the L'Mantree was.

I got Henry to weave through the narrow path, coming to the open area. I think just about the whole town was there, despite it being so late at night. I couldn't think of reasons from the lack of blood that I had lost.
(Because plot purposes)

Someone looked over, hearing Henry's hooves, and seeing me, as did a few other people. I don't think they recognized me at first, but when they did recognize me, their eyes widened.

They yelled, and only now did I notice that my ears had been almost completely silent until now.

"Blade, it's Theseus! He's injured!" The person yelled.

Soon I was being looked at by, well, everyone. The person's yell spooked Henry slightly and he made a noise, walking off to the side some.

I saw Blade run around a few people and skid to a stop. When he saw me, he looked mortified. Did I really look that bad?

I slid off of Henry, my knees buckling under me, causing me to grab Henry for support as human instinct.

I then remembered my ears and tail, that the townspeople didn't know about. Oh, well, I guess they'd have to know at some point. Now's that time, I guess.

I looked up and tried to stand, the stab wounds in my thigh and torso making me immediately regret moving.

Blade just kind of stood there froze for a moment until I spoke.

"T-Techno..!" I cried, shaking from my pain.

I felt like shit, and I just wanted a hug.

Wait, I called him Techno...why..?

He ran over and I grabbed his arms, holding myself up as trying to hold onto a horse took too much effort. His hands were on the side of my shoulders as I held his sleeves with a tight, desperate grip.

My whole body shook, and I could feel my raccoon ears flat on my head.

"Oh my god, what happened to you..?" Techno asked. "K-Knife...I- I don't know...I escaped? Uhm..." I stuttered through my pain, shaking my head. "You don't actually have to answer that, kiddo." He said.