𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑠 𝐷𝑎 𝐵𝑜𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

TW// cussing, crying, talk of death and injuries, talk of everything that has to do with Tommy's kidnapping, arson mentions, prison mentions, stealing mentions, crucifixion mention
I think that's all?

Techno's POV
one week later

We got Theseus back on a good sleep schedule, and he wasn't excruciatingly exhausted anymore. He could actually function during the day again.

How we got him to sleep, I found him a big ass teddy bear that he could sleep with like it was another human. He named it Little Fuck...for...some reason. He's a strange kid.

Phil, Wilbur, and I were all just chilling, and I had no clue where Theseus was, but eh, the voices will let me know if something is wrong. They know everything happening everywhere.

Then, Sam walked into the room.

"Your highness, Princes," Sam said, acting lots more formal than usual. "Ooo, what's the special occasion?" Phil asked. "We have three new residents fleeing from another kingdom...again." Sam said.

"Oh! How nice, where are they from?"

"They're from DreamCore."

Phil nodded, and I could tell he was a bit skeptical considering we were still waiting for Dream to show up unannounced.

"We have them here, as we usually do when we have new residents. You know, for a warm welcoming." Sam said. "Great. Take us to them, please."

Sam nodded and turned around, leading us out into the halls, and down a flight of stairs. He took us out to the garden where I spotted three people standing there with another guard.

"Thank you for watching them, you may go now." Sam said to the guard, who nodded and left.

The three people turned to us, looking very nervous.

One was very short, the other was average, and the other was...absolutely freakishly tall.

Go off, I guess.

"Hello! It's lovely to have you three with us! We love having new citizens." Phil said with a warm smile.

The average height one smiled, nodding. He looked a bit older than the other two.

"Thank you, we're very happy to be here." He said. "I'm Charlie, but, most people call me Slime."

He held out his hand to shake, and Phil shook it.

"And what's your names?" Phil asked the two others.

The two glanced at Phil, and then at each other. The tall one just looked back down at the ground, obviously a very shy person.

"I'm, uhm, Toby- or Tubbo, and this is Ranboo. Forgive him, please, he's very quiet around new people. I hope that's not a issue." The short one said, seeming scared that Phil would be mad that the tall one is shy. "Oh, that's not a problem! I completely understand."

Wait.

Tubbo and Ranboo?

Isn't that...Theseus's friends' names?

I shook the thought off, listening to what they kept saying.

"How old are you lot? You family?" Phil asked. "Oh, no we're not family, just friends. I'm twenty-four, though." Charlie said. "And Ranboo and I are both nineteen." Tubbo added.

"I see, I see. I heard you're coming from DreamCore. That's quite a journey, would you lot like some food? Water?" Phil offered. Neither Tubbo nor Ranboo said anything. "I'm alright but I think these two could maybe do for some food." Charlie said. I saw Tubbo tense up, obviously not wanting Charlie to have said anything.