The battle begins

Chapter 18

"Lo'ak!" The group yelled as they chased Lo'ak out to the reef.

Lo'ak turned behind him to see the group following him, with Neteyam not far behind. He took a deep breath and dove back into the water, racing out to the reef to find Payakan. As Lo'ak swam back up the surface, in the distance was Payakan leaping out of the water.

"Payakan!" Lo'ak yelled waving him over to him. "Brother!"

"Lo'ak! Wait!" Tsireya yelled from the distance.

"Wait up!" Nylah'a yelled.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Lo'ak signed to Payakan as Payakan let out whine of pain.

Payakan turned his body to reveal the tracker that had been launched onto his body.

"Shit!" Lo'ak yelled swimming over to jump onto Payakan. "Stay calm, stay calm."

"I got this." Lo'ak signed jumping over to attempt to pull the tracker out.

Lo'ak tugged on the tracker but was unable to get the tracker out from Payakan. Lo'ak turned his head to the right to see the demon ship in his eye view.

"Shit!" Lo'ak yelled louder pulling as hard as he could at the tracker but failing to get it out.

"Lo'ak!" Neteyam yelled racing up and jumping onto Payakan.

"Bro come on, help me out!" Lo'ak yelled to Neteyam. "The demon ships coming, look over there!"

Neteyam looked to the distance at the ship in distress before turning back to his brother.

Neteyam grabbed Ao'nung's arm and lifted him up onto Payakan and then lifted Nylah'a up after him. Neteyam slid down next to his brother and Ao'nung as they all tugged on the tracker.

"Call it in!" Neteyam yelled to Lo'ak. "Call dad! Call dad, just go do it!"

Lo'ak looked at him with hesitation before Neteyam grabbed his arm lifting him up.

"Dad- I mean, devil dog do you read me?" Lo'ak called Jake through his necklace. "It's eagle eye, do you copy?"

Jake and Neytiri had been out asking the clan where their kids had went when he heard Lo'ak. He tapped Neytiri on the shoulder and responded.

"Yeah Lo'ak?" Jake replied.

"Yes." Lo'ak responded. "We are with a Tulkun who is under attack, killer ships in bound. It's about 2 clicks out."

"Who's with you?" Jake asked.

"It's all of us!" Lo'ak replied. "Nylah'a, Ao'nung and Tsireya too."

Neytiri turned to after hearing that, with distress.

"We're at Three Brothers Rocks." Lo'ak explained.

"You get to cover and you do not engage. Alright?" Jake explained. "You hear me? Do not engage. We are coming."

"Yes sir." Lo'ak replied.

"They're getting closer!" Tsireya yelled.

"Pull!" Nylah'a yelled.

"3, 2, pull!" Rotxo yelled as they group pulled as hard as they could on the tracker.

Meanwhile Jake ran to warn Toniwari and Ronal about the Sky people.

~

"Our kids are under attack!" Jake yelled. "The kids are under attack, they're defending a Tulkun, it's your kids too!"

"The demon ship?" Toniwari asked.

"Yes!" Jake yelled. " We gotta go!"

"Weapons! Sound the alarm!" Toniwari yelled to the guard.