The battle begins part 2

Chapter 19 💌

Quaritch and Lyle carried Nylah'a, Tsireya, Tuk and Lo'ak towards the ship. Spider watched as they all were getting flown onto the ship and made a run out to the main deck of the ship. Lo'ak attempted to cut through the net but before being able to cut through the rest of it, the net dropped onto the ship. Lo'ak dropped out and began to hiss at the sky people holding his knife in his hand. He began to charge at them when they disarmed him and put him to the ground. The rest of them began to try fight back as-well but were all unlucky in doing so.

"Hey what are you doing, stop!" Spider yelled, running down to the deck to see Lo'ak getting held to the ground.

"Spider!" Lo'ak yelled.

"Bro, are you okay?" Spider asked Lo'ak.

"Yeah great cuz, never better." Lo'ak replied sarcastically.

Quaritch hopped off his ikran and walked towards them. The sky people continued holding the kids down yelling at them to be quiet.

"Get back to the bridge." Quaritch demanded to Spider. "Keep him there!"

The guards pushed Spider back.

"I'm going, I'm going!" Spider yelled.

Lo'ak hissed at Quaritch.

"I remember you." Quaritch said to Lo'ak. "Cuff em to the rail, all of them!"

The kids screamed as Quaritch's team pulled them towards the rail and cuffed them to it.

"Watch them, they bite." Z dog said to the others.

Nylah'a stood next to her sister and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Be brave." Lo'ak said to them.

"Be calm." Nylah'a said after.

~

In the distance, Jake, Ronal and Toniwari and the rest of the Metkayina warriors were riding in.

Lo'ak heard their war calls and turned his head.

"Na'vi inbound!" Lyle yelled. "Weapons up!"

"Dad!" Tuk yelled.

"It's our parents!" Nylah'a yelled.

"Lose left, spread out." Lyle said to the sky people.

As the Na'vi rode in Jake noticed all the guns pointed towards them.

"Stop, stop them!" Jake yelled to Toniwari.

Toniwari signalled for them all to hit the water.

"It's sully." The sky people said.

Quaritch yanked the necklace and ear piece from Lo'ak and held it to his ear.

Jake zoomed in with his gun to see who they had captured.

"They've got our children." Jake said to Toniwari and Ronal. "Your daughters."

Toniwari hissed.

"Tuk and Lo'ak." Jake continued.

Ronal hissed in distress.

"Jake, tell your friends to stand down." Quaritch said to Jake over the ear piece. "You want your kids back, you come out alone."

"You know better than to test my result." Quaritch said holding a gun up in the air and pointing it towards Lo'aks head.

"Lo'ak no!" Tsireya said trying to pull out of her hand cuffs.

Nylah'a had a worried expression on her face.

Jake saw the gun against Lo'aks head and pulled his gun away from him. Seeing Lo'ak with a gun against his head made him rather stressed.