My Neteyam

Chapter 20.

As Kiri, Ao'nung and Rotxo attempted at making their way to safety, Lyle swooped down on his ikran grabbing Kiri by her arms and carrying her towards the ship.

"Let me go!" Kiri yelled.

Tsireya, Nylah'a and Tuk heard yelling in the distance and came to the surface to see Kiri getting flown away, heading towards the ship.

"No!" Kiri screamed.

"Look!" Tuk yelled pointing at Kiri.

"We've got to go back for her." Tuk said to the girls.

Tuk began swimming off.

"Tuk wait!" Tsireya yelled.

"It's not safe!" Nylah'a yelled.

"Sully's stick together!" Tuk replied before taking one last deep breath and swimming towards the ship.

The girls followed her back to the ship.

On the ship, Lyle cuffed Kiri to the rail on the main deck.

~

Not knowing that Quaritch had climbed back onto the ship, Nylah'a, Tsireya and Tuk snuck back onto the ship in attempt to find and rescue Kiri.

"Tuk this is not a good idea." Tsireya said as they climbed aboard.

"Tuk wait!" Nylah'a yelled.

The eclipse began to start.

Tuk, Nylah'a and Tsireya headed to the main deck where they found Kiri cuffed to the rail.

"Kiri!" Tuk whispered.

"Tuk!" Kiri yelled.

"It's okay, we're going to get you out of here." Nylah'a said jumping over the rail to figure out a way to uncuff her.

"Cut it here." Tsireya whispered.

Before Kiri could get free, Quaritch came up behind the girls and grabbed Tuk, pushing Nylah'a and Tsireya off the ship and back into the water. He took the girls and cuffed them both onto the rail.

"We need to warn Jake and Neytiri!" Nylah'a yelled.

"Go find them! I'm going to go around the back to find the boys." Tsireya replied to her sister.

"Okay be safe!" Nylah'a said before calling to her ilu and riding off.

"We can still get this done." Quaritch said to his team.

"Hell yeah!" Z dog replied.

"I can't believe I'm tied up again." Tuk complained.

~

Lo'ak and Neteyam spotted Spider walking with some of the guards and pulled out their knife and gun, they followed above waiting for the right time to attack. When they came right above them they jumped down landing right between the guards pushing them away.

Netayam jumped down stabbing one of the guards and pushing the other one of the ship. Lo'ak jumped down punching two guards and nailing the other in the face with his gun. Neteyam threw another overboard. Spider ripped the oxygen mask off one of the guards and then punched him in the face. As all the guards were knocked out, one of them who was still conscious reached for his gun and was about to shoot before Lo'ak turned around shooting him three times before he could get the chance.

Neteyam and Spider looked at Lo'ak in shock.

"Bro come on!" Spider yelled.

"Let's go." Neteyam said grabbing Lo'aks arm.