2. The drunken mistake

As I pull up to the party I can see everyone is already drinking I park my car and jump out as everyone chairs. "The keg king has arrived!" I yell throwing my arms up in the air. "Keg king, keg kig" is all I could hear and it made me feel great. I walk in and grab a beer. I was enjoying myself when I heard The Freak, Eddie Munson, great. "Hey Billy do you want some good weed. On the house." He says as I turn to say something yet hr wasn't alone. "I don't do drugs." I state with the fake of fake smiles. "Hey man, they'd calm you down, and make you happy man." One of his gross friends said. I roll my eyes and walk off flipping them off. Downing more alcohol till I'm shit faced. I stumble over my feet as I walk to Steve who also happens to be shit faced. "Hey hottie." I say as I smirk at him. "Hey?" Steve says as he blushes. "Let's head upstairs, I'll show you the night of your life pretty boy." I wink as he turns red but he nods. As we head up stairs I could feel myself getting excited as we walk into a empty room.

*in the morning*

I wake up to feel arms wrapped around my torso I thought it was a chick I slept with last night intell, I look at the person next to me to see Steve Harrington. 'Shit he's straight. He's going to kill me!' I thought as Steve slowly starts to wake up but I'm to busy panicking. "Mmm, what happened last night?" He asks in a groggy tone. "You uhh you and me uhh kinda had sex last night." "We what, what the fuck did you do to me Hargrove! I'm not a faggot! This was a huge mistake that you caused!" He screams not letting me talk till I've had enough. " I didn't do shit to you Harrington! I don't even like men like that! You're not going to treat me like this because we had sex when we were shit faced drunk!" I snarled getting up and throwing on my clothes. 'Of course I get a crush on the old king of the school and we have sex that none of us can remember, but I'm the bad guy!' I mentally yelled as I grab my keys and strom off to my car.

I drive to my house to see Neil standing on the porch waiting for me. "Shit" was all I said as I get out of my car and walk to him. "Where the hell did you go last night! You left max to do your chores, what have we talked about!" He growls as he spoke. "Respect and responsibilities" I spoke quietly. "I can't hear you!" "Respect and responsibilities." I said louder. We walked in just for me to get slammed into a wall as soon as that door shut. Neil punches me in the gut multiple times. I try to fight back but it's proven useless. After about 20 minutes pass when Max walks down to see this scene and she screams at this horrible sight. With one more blow everything went black.

*when he comes to*

I wake up to an unknown room and many voices that sound familiar. "Max?" I said as I look around. "Billy! Oh my god your ok!" She stands up and hugs me gently. I hug back and then I see Steve. "Hargrove what the hell happened to you?" He asks sounding worried. "None of you fucking business!" I hiss as I was still upset about what he had said earlier. "What the hell, fuck you Hargrove!" He growls. "You did jackasss!" The whole room went quiet. "Fuck off Hargrove!" That was all that he said before I got up and left the room witch I admit it wasn't a good idea.

Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be trying to word stuff better. But I hope you have a good day and or night. -Notsocursed