7. The upside-down

I wake up to see Steve looking at me as I slept. "Your a fucking creep." I said jokingly as I sit up. "Why did you drive here half naked?" I look a him and say "I was chased out of my house so I couldn't really get dressed my bad." I roll my eyes. He nods and we talk for a moment about last night when the last thing we know we end up talking about how to kill it. We both decide that I need to learn more about what they are and where they came from. But we have school so I get up and drive back to my house to get ready. I get ready avoiding Neil and leaving to get max and go to school. I walk into the school just to come across my 'friends' I actually hate them. But school goes by painfully slow. But the moment that bell rings I'm out of that building. I wait by my car for max as I see her friend's not far behind. But they all stop to talk to Steve for a moment. When max runs over to me worried expression on her face. "Are you ok? I heard what happened last night." I glance at Steve and the rest of the kids "ya I'm fine just shaken up a bit." I say as her face relaxes slightly.

When we get home I see the mess that demadog left great. I start cleaning it up so at least I don't get yelled at. After I clean up I walk to my room to do my homework. As I do my homework I hear a knock on the door. "Max get the door!" I yell as I grab a cigarette putting it in my mouth lightning it. Max opened the door then yells "Billy it's Steve, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, El, and Will!" I roll my eyes walking to the living room. "Let them in." I say as I take a long drag from my cigarette. They walk in max shuts the door and I lean against the wall looking at them. "What brings you here?" I ask as they all just look at me as if I'm naked. "We need to tell you about the upside-down." Steve says as I look at him saying, "The what?" Steve goes to speak again but Dustin speaks instead "the upside-down, where the demagorgen comes from." He keeps explaining not letting me speak witch was probably for the better as I was so confused something stupid would come out. After he was done I could finally speak. "So the upside-down is a evil Hawkins. That is infested with demagorgen's and demadog's? And there's a shadow monster that can possess people?!" I ask trying to get the grasp of what I've just learned. "Yep" Dustin says smiling. "You've take this better then most." Mike says calmly I just look at him "Nah, I'm just so fucking confused." I state trying to clear up the situation. We talk about the upside-down and the monsters within it. We talk intell Neil walks in and we change the subject. "Math sucks ass." Max starts as Neil lookes at us. "Hi" we all say in unison. Neil just rolls his eyes and walks to his room. We keep talking about school and what we would rather do then go to school.

After they leave me and max beside to watch a movie. As we watch the movie I can feel my eye lids getting heavier by the second. I eventually fall asleep on the couch.

Author's note:
I hope you're enjoying this book and this chapter. But I hope you have a good day and or night -Notsocursed,