13. You did what!?

"Are you ok babe?" Steve asked after I jumped. "Ya just your hands are cold." I say looking at him from the mirror as ⁸he nods. He covers any wounds that are bleeding. "You take a shower while I talk to the kids." He says before walking out not giving me time to argue. I won't have but he could have given me the option. I get in the shower and wash my body and my hair. I get out and dry off. I get dressed. As I walk put to the living room I'm meat with all of the kids and Steve whispering to each other. "What are you guys wispering?" I ask as Steve looks at me smiling and walk to me. "Nothing love." He said as the kids eyes widen. "Ya I believe you." I say sarcastically as I walk to him. "Are you two a thing?!" Dustin asks causing me to chuckle. Steve and me I kiss lovingly. The kids all say something I wasn't paying attention to. But then there's a knock on the door. We break the kiss, as the kids open the door to be met with hopper. They let him in and I feel my heart starting to race. "Billy can we talk in private?" Hopper asks and I tense up. "Uhh sure." I say as I look at Steve panicking slightly. "Alone." He says as I nod and we walk to a room. "How did you get hurt?" He asks and I look down not wanting to talk. "A fight." I say after my words came back. "With who?" He askes and I know I should tell him, but a part of me says not to tell him.
"My father..." my voice quitter then it was before. Hopper nods witch doesn't help my nerves.

Time skip

I walk to the kids and Steve. "So what one of you called hopper?" I asked as El looks so confused. "Why would we call Hopper?" El askes as I glance at Steve who starts to sweat and looks at the floor. "Steve?" I ask as he looks up at me "I called Hopper! But it's because I don't want you to get hurt. I get it if you want to break up with me, but I couldn't help it I hate seeing you hurt. I'm sorry love." He says as tears start to fall from his eyes. "Hey it's ok babe. I just wish you asked or at least tell me so you that you did. But you and max make me feel like I'm loved, or that I'm not a week excuse of a man. You guys make me feel that I can survive the abuse of my father." As those words leave my mouth everyone hugs me. "I love you guys. I hope you all know that."
Hopper ends up taking me and max home to make sure nothing is going to happen. "Where were you two?" Neil askes as we walk in. "Steve's I forced billy to stay with me so he could drive me home."Max says as Hopper knocks. Neil let's him in and talks to him. Max and me hang out in her room. She paints our nails, braids our hair, and listen to music. Hopper leave after a while. Neil calls me to the living room. "What did you do?! Why was he here?!" He growls as he grabs my hair. "I called the police on you abusive asshole!" I spit back watching hid face grow more angry. "Your so dead!" He roars slamming into my head into the shelf behind me. All I could fell was pain in my head. He keeps hitting me diving me to my knees. That's when I start to cry from the pain. Neil kicks my ribs and abdomen. Hopper runs in as I black out into an femlier darkness I've seen many times before.