6. What the

I sat there looking at the broken glass on the vanity and floor. "What the hell was that?" Max says walking in seeing to glass and my fist bleeding. "Get out max." I say coldly yet she doesn't move. "Did you punch the mirror, Billy you know you can trust me right?" She asks worried. "Get out, please." I say as I start to pick up the large shards. Max leaves just to come back with a broom and a garage bag saying "I'm helping you fix this" gesturing to the glass "Thanks max, but I don't need your help." I say as she hands me the broom.

*after cleaning up the glass*

Max and I end up fixing my hand. We both decide to watch a movie in the living room if Neil isn't there. Max sneaks out of my room and into the living room when I hear someone get into a vehicle. I look out of the window to see Steve's dad leaving 'thank god' I hear a loud smack, I run put of the room to see Max holding her face and Neil's raging eyes glaring dagers into my soul. "Oh look who finely decided to man up!" He laughed out I just stood there glaring right back at him. "Max go to your friends house." I ordered as she nods and grabs her skateboard and running out of the house. I knew this was stupid but I was hoping something would happen and the cops shows up.

Neil was fuming as he barks "You go get your sister, right now! Or else!" I bite my tongue to try and keep from back talking. But I end up yelling back. This lasts for hours till someone is either purple in the face or someone backs down. Susan ended up stopping us before we get the police called on us. I walk to my room slamming the door, I turn on a radio I have I have in my room turning it all the up. In hope to let the situation die down. Neil only listened because Susan threatens to sleep on the couch.
Susan is a great woman. One that I would call my mother but she's not my mother she's my step mother. But regardless of me being her step son she treats me as if I was her biological son.

*at 3:00 am*

I wake up to something throwing stuff in my room I open my eyes to see a thing on four legs, no face or attest that I can see. I looks like a huge salamander. 'What the he-' I was torn from my thoughts as the thing lunges at me I throw myself out of bed to avoid getting jumped on I get up and run to my kitchen to grab a knife or something to use for a weapon. That thing runs at me running into me as I fall that thing opens its would be face to show a huge fucking mouth. "Oh fuck." I say as I stumble to my feet and run to my keys grabbing them. I run to the door and out of it without shoes nor socks. But I could care less as that thing is chasing me. I jump into my car staring it and leaving. I speed to Steve's house as he'd know what that thing was. After getting there I jump out after I turned off my car. But I run to the door banging on the door. Steve opens the door looking like a zombie. "Why the hell are you banging on my door?!" He said as he looks at me. "I'll explain later just please let me in." I plead hearing my pulse in my ears. He can hear the terror in my voice and let's me into his house. As soon as the door shut he wants answers witch I tell him what I could. He looks at me dead in the face and tells me what it is. "That was a demadog," he starts just for me to fall on the floor as my knees gave out. "A what?!" My voice crackes as I speak. "A demadog, they are like a demagorgen but a dog and they hunt in packs usually at least." I just look bewildered as he speaks. "How do you kill it then?" I ask as he looks at me. "Good question I'm to tired to think about that now." Steve says rudding his eyes and yawning. I nod and just watch as he leaves the living room heading upstairs. I lay on the couch letting my eyes slowly fall shut leaving my to fall into a light slumber.

Author's note:
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and your enjoying this book. But I hope you have a good day and or night.
-Notsocursed