A Few Ideas....

Clone Refresh Ideas:

1. Steve Rogers Clone (as it was)

2. Steve's genetic daughter through experimentation, similar to the way that Sara was formed in The Clone only with a focus more on her being his actual daughter rather than a clone.

3. Steve's daughter with Peggy, conceived before he went into the ice and born after. A natural super soldier.

4. Steve's daughter with someone else, conceived before he went into the ice and born after. A natural super soldier. Maybe the mother was some form of an enhanced individual if you guys would like for her to have other powers, something to set her apart from Steve. 

Powers could have also come from experimentation. Like if people got their hands on a naturally born super-solider, we know they would be all over that, and pushed the limits on humane experiments to boost things. The experiment thing could work with the Peggy idea too, but it would be harder to consider them getting away with it if Peggy Carter was her mother.

Powers:

If you guys want her to have powers, just let me know what you would like to see her with. I try and do something different from what we get, because otherwise, it is just more of the same.