Victoria Plot and Timeline

So just a few ideas for the timeline and plot regarding when Victoria will present in SPN and MCU. 

I want to try and give her even time with Dean and Bucky before bringing in a love triangle or a threeway relationship. ATM it is looking to be at least 2 years with Dean before the Avengers. Obviously, because the MCU events tend to only take place over a few days and the SPN series cover an entire year, it is going to be difficult for her to get an even amount with Bucky. 

A. Picking up in Captain America Winter Soldier.

- Option 1. Timelines Lined Up.

Supernatural. Between season 5 and 6. During the year that Sam is soulless, Dean meets Victoria. Unaware of her other activities. She portrays herself as a procurer of unique items for commission. It's a white lie. They end up dating during that year and are living together by the start of season 6. Season 6 and 7 will cover her relationship with Dean and him learning the truth about her and what she is. This takes the timeline to May 2013, when Dean defeats Dick and is sent to Purgatory.

Avengers. CA:WS. January 2014. When Sam wants to steal back his wings, Natasha makes a comment about needing an expert thief. This brings Victoria into Steve's radar.

- Option 2. SPN Plus 1 year.

Supernatural begins the same as Option 1, but the events of CAWS take place in the middle of Season 7. Age of Ultron would then take place towards the end of that year that Dean is away. Civil War happens in the beginning of season 9 (around episode 4 and 5)

B. Picking up with Civil War.

- Option 1. Timelines Line Up.

Supernatural. 2014-2015. During Season 8. Perhaps Victoria has found her way into Purgatory and that's where she and Dean come across one another. Not sure how to work this in but it would be different. Or she is tasked with stealing something from the God auction.

Or

Season 9. Whilst Cas is running from angels, and staying at the homeless shelter, he comes across Victoria who is, I dunno, running from Shield maybe after a bad job. Perhaps she even accidentally killed one of their agents.

Avengers. June 2016. Peggy's funeral. As she is basically Peggy's adopted daughter she has to be involved in this.

- Option 2. SPN Plus 3 years.

Supernatural. Between season 5 and 6. During the year that Sam is soulless, Dean meets Victoria. Unaware of her other activities. She portrays herself as a procurer of unique items for commission. It's a white lie. They end up dating during that year and are living together by the start of season 6. Season 6 and 7 will cover her relationship with Dean and him learning the truth about her and what she is. This takes the timeline to May 2016, when Dean defeats Dick and is sent to Purgatory.

Avengers. June 2016. Peggy's funeral. As she is basically Peggy's adopted daughter she has to be involved in this.