♡︎

On 14th of March the day finally came. I said my goodbyes to my family, I hugged my mom, dad and my sister one last time. I hugged my dogs too, that i unfortunately could not take with me to Rome, and it was time to go.

The moment, when I got in the taxi with my grandfather and my nana, I couldn't help but cry watching my family standing there waving at me for the last time. I whipped away my tears and I waved back at them with the promise of calling every day.

If you love your family as much as I love mine, you'll understand why I felt so nostalgic, when I finally got to the airport. I've been in this country my whole life...and the thought of leaving it kinda hurts. Yeah, I said that I'm fed up with my life here, but I'll for sure miss my country deeply.

claraaa_; judebellingham, k

claraaa_; judebellingham, k.mbappe and 76,895 more likes this.

vale.santos: goodbye Portugal, hello Rome, Italy ❤️

Comments:
claraaa_: I'll miss you ❤️‍🩹

jamalmusiala10: she gonna go everywhere, but Germany 🙄
       >vale.santos: I love u 😌
>judebellingham: fr

lewishamilton: my niece growing up
>vale.santos: o melhor tio ❤️

pedri: why Italy and not Spain?

I was chuckling at my phone as I read through my group chat with my friends. At least that kept my thoughts away from missing home and my parents. And also I get the chance to flex that I am in the same group chat with stars like Kylian Mbappé, Neymar Jr, Erling Haaland and many more that I'll need more time to name.

Plus, Lewis Hamilton, one of the most famous and successful formula 1 drivers is my uncle. Well, not related by blood, but he is a pretty good friend of my father. When I was born he was around 17, so we are not that far, when it comes to age.

Another 'uncle' of mine is the star of Real Madrid right now Karim Benzema. We met, while my granddad was coaching Real and he is the sweetest old man I've ever met. He is like a father to me sometimes and he always treats me like a kid, so we are bonding.

It's hard for me to explain to others how these super stars are close to me, because they won't understand. Like one time I was in lecture 8 in the morning and my phone rang way too loud. A friend of mine from college teasingly asked me who was texting me and when I told her 'Kylian Mbappé' she didn't believe me.

Until she saw my phone and saw that I was in fact telling the truth and Kylian Mbappé was really texting me. Her face almost dropped to the floor, when she saw my following list and all those names popped up. I acted completely normal, cause it's not a big deal to me. They are people just like me and her.