♡︎

Since granddad said it's okay for Paulo to take me on a tour, I decided to go for it. I had no plans for the rest of the afternoon. And a walk around Rome sounded so good.

So I got ready and I texted Paulo that I'll be waiting for him outside of my apartment. He said he'll be there in 10 minutes, so I had time to check myself in the mirror one more time before he arrives.

"I look good, I look great, I look fantastic", I said to myself and I blew a kiss to my reflection in the mirror before I left my apartment.

Paulo was waiting for me outside my apartment building and a sweet smile appeared on his face, when our eyes met. He was dressed pretty simply, which kinda made me feel bad for overdressing.

"Hey there, little coach", he greeted me and he gave me his hand for a handshake, "so glad to see you again".

"A hand shake?", I look down at his hand, which was still waiting for me to shake it, "I thought we are way past that".

"Well, I don't know what you're comfortable with, so I thought a handshake will be good for a start", he explained to me and scratched the back of his head, "shall we go?".

"Yeah, I can't wait", I said with so much excitement and I smiled from ear to ear.

Paulo was a really nice guy. He was patient and kind, he always took of his time to show me some of the prettiest things in Rome and to explain to me everything I need to know. I had so much fun with him. And he even took some pictures of me on the way.

 And he even took some pictures of me on the way

paulodybala, k.mbappe, trentarnold66 and 70,737 people liked this.

vale.santos: 🌸

Comments:
neymarjr: ❤️❤️
>vale.santos: 💗

pedri: still waiting for an apology
>judebellingham: written on paper
>k.mbappe: I'm getting tired of y'all

paulodybala: ☺️❤️
>vale.santos: ☺️💗
>vinijr: @karimbenzema your niece is wildin'
>neymarjr: 😏
>richarlison: back off, my friend.
>vale.santos: I'm turning off my comments for real 😤

"Your friends are so funny", Paulo spoke to me after reading the comments under my post, "are they going to kill me for talking do you?".

"Haha, no", I chuckled, "they just love me so much and I love them too, but they would never question my friendship, or potentially lovers. They are pretty understanding".

"Am I a potential love interest?", he smiled so innocently at me making me blush so hard after this question.

"N-No, I-I didn't say that..", I tried to hide my face from him, so he won't see how embarrassed I was.