♡︎

I admit, I felt like shit yesterday. But today is a new day and I'm ready to kill it. I am ready to make Italy my bitch. Okay, maybe that's a little too far, but you get my excitement.

Today my granddad expects me to join him for his first training session with A.S Roma and I had nothing better to do, so might as well take the opportunity I have. I changed into stylish, but comfortable clothes. I took my phone, my wallet and my pass with me, put them into my purse and I was ready to go.

My granddad took forever to get ready, so while I was waiting for him to call me, I took some pictures. I felt so pretty today for some reason. You know that feeling of those days, when you did your hair, your make up is good, your clothes are bomb. And every picture just looks good, you can't help it.

claraaa_; lewishamilton, neymarjr and 55,555 more liked this

vale.santos: ☁️

Comments:
neymarjr: linda 😍
    >vale.santos: ❤️

lewishamilton: pretty niece❤️
   >vale.santos: tio ❤️

user1: pretty 😍
user2: ain't that special

paulodybala: little coach ☺️
   >trentarnold66: we are losing her guys
  >pablogavi: @k.mbappe come and take your boy 😤
  >jamalmusiala10: I need you to back off, buddy I ain't playing 😤

I was laughing at my comments reading the replies Paulo got from my friends. Then my phone finally rang and it was time for me to go to my first A.S Roma training.

Me and my grandpa got inside the car and I put on my pass around my neck. I hold onto my dark green purse as I was looking through the window and admiring the beautiful buildings and amazing architecture of Rome. This place is magical, I thought to myself, but I didn't even know I was about to be even more amazed.

The moment, when the car stopped and I got out of it, my breath got taken away. The stadium of A.S Roma was huge, way bigger than I expected. And everything was super clean inside. As me and my granddad were walking ahead to the open area, I couldn't help but admire how much hard work was put into this stadium.

"Ok agora Vale", (okay now, Vale), my granddad turns to face me and pulls out his phone to see the time, "Eu tenho que ir falar com os jogadores primeiro antes de começarmos o treinamento.  Você pode passear e ver o estádio", (I have to go and talk to the players before we start training. You can walk around and see the stadium).

"ok vovô", I nodded my head.

"Você tem seu passe com você?", (do you have your pass with you?).

"sim", (yes), I showed him the pass and he nodded his head.

"Bom.Vejo você aqui em trinta minutos", (good, I'll see you here in thirty minutes), my granddad turns his back at me and walks up to the changing rooms.

I was looking around totally lost. I couldn't even pick a direction to go to, this place was huge and I tried to look at the map hanging on the walls, but I still had trouble reading in Italian. So I was just standing in the middle of the hallway looking at a map I couldn't understand at all.

"Ciao", I heard someone speaking to me and I turn to my left to see a boy looking at me with confusion on his face.

He was tall and very handsome. Light brown hair and dark brown eyes, white skin and big ass tattoos on both his hands. His hair had a little curled in it and he was dressed in a red and yellow tracksuit. I assume he was a player in this club.

"C-Ciao", I said a little bit stuttering, because this was my first time that I was about to have a conversation in Italian.

"Ti sei perso?", (are you lost), he came closer to me and looks down at me, cause our height difference was pretty big, "la strada per il centro commerciale è nella direzione opposta rispetto a qui", (the way to the mall is in the opposite direction from here).

"Why would you...I mean.. perché dovresti presumere che io voglia andare al centro commerciale?", (why would you assume I wanna go to the mall).

"Don't push yourself, I speak English", he said to me and he looked at me like I was stupid or something. Then a smile appeared on his face, "do you want an autograph, or something?".

"No. I have a pass here, so that means I'm allowed to be here", I crossed my arms and gave him a sassy look. Who does this boy thinks he is? I thought to myself.

"You have a pass?", he laughed, "and who gave you that pass, little one?".

He pissed me off so much after those words and this cocky smirk. But before I could say something to him and probably curse the living shit out of him, I spotted with the corner of my eyes Paulo guy showing up to practice.

It took him only a minute to see me and then he came up straight to me with a sweet smile on his face. He placed his hand around the other boy's neck and let it rest there.

"Hello, little coach", he greeted me and then looks at the other boy, "I see you already met the granddaughter of our new coach, Zalewski".

"Wait..who?", the other boy spoke and his eyes got wide open, then he looks down at me once again, "you are José Mourinho's granddaughter?".

"Yep", I smirked, "he gave me my pass".

"Now you have one more friend to help you adapt in Rome", Paulo tapped the boy on the back, "plus, Zalewski over here has lived in this city for way longer than me".

"A 'friend' is a strong word, don't ya think?", I said and I look straight into Zalewski's eyes.

"I agree on that", he spoke back to me.

We were glaring at each other like we were about to just break into a fight. I felt chills run down my spine, when his dark eyes started staring at mine. They were so gorgeous and yet so annoying..just like him. So handsome, but so arrogant that it just makes you hate him.

"Ookay", Paulo said to break the awkward silence between us and once again gave me a sweet smile, "if you need anything just talk to me, little coach, I'll be glad to help".

"Thanks, but you don't have to go through all that trouble for me", I chuckled a little bit.

"Don't mention it, it's a pleasure".

Paulo was so sweet, I get why Kylian asked him for help. How can a man so sweet be in the same team with someone so annoying like Zalewski, or whatever his name was? Two complete opposites.

"It's nice talking to you, little coach, but we have to go", Paulo explained, "we don't wanna be late on our first day with your grandpa".

"You better not", I chuckled, "he hates, when his players are late".

"Yeah, I get that", Paulo chuckled too, while Zalewski was just staring at me with blank stare and cold expression, "we can catch up later, I would love to give you a tour".

"I would love that too", I smiled.

"See ya later, little coach", he waved his hand at me one last time before he started walking to the changing rooms and Zalewski followed him without even saying 'sorry' for the way he acted.

Jerk, I thought to myself and I turn my back at them walking the opposite direction to find the bathrooms.

UNEDITED