♡︎

It was 11pm and most of my friends already went back to their hotels after we saw each other for a couple hours. The only ones left in my apartment were Jamal, Jude and Trent, which wasn't a very mature trio.

We had nothing to do and nothing to talk about, because we text and call each other every single day, so at this point we are laying on my huge couch and we are staring at a boring shows on the tv.

"Guys, I'm bored", Jude spoke breaking the silence in the door.

"We all are, Judy", I pointed out.

"I'm here for a limited time, I wanna see Italy too. Maybe visit a club or something", he stood up and looks all of us, "are y'all done to go to a little night adventure with me?", he smiled.

"Where are we going?", Trent asked. I see him ready to jump and go at any moment.

"I don't know, Vale can bring us to a nice club and we'll see where the night goes".

"I can text someone to ask for a good club", I said and I took my phone in my hand, "maybe he can bring you there".

"Yeah, call one of your boyfriends and ask them were we should go", Jude said this so casually and I only threw him a look.

I opened my texts and I immediately text Nico without even realising that Paulo might know a club too.

Hey, you up?

[nico_zale] yeah, what's up?

Is it okay, if I call?

[nico_zale] yeah

I opened my contacts and I call him. Nicola picks up immediately and I heard him chuckling from the other line.

"You can't live without me, huh?", he said.

"You wish", I giggled, "I need your help".

"I'm listening".

"So, my friends are in Rome for Euro 2023 and we have nothing to do", I explained to him the situation, "we were hoping you would know a good club we can go to".

"You're lucky, cause I do. But I have to call to save you a table. How many people are you?".

I turn around to look at my three friends and me, then I remembered that Pedri, Pablo and Richarlison will probably come too. "We are 10 people", I said to him.

"Ten? Shit, it might be hard. But I'll try my best. Let me call you in a minute".

"Okay", I said.

Nicola ended up the call. We all were waiting for him to call back by the phone. The boys were staring at the screen like there were expecting their crush to text them back. And when Nicola called and said that he saved a table we were over the moon.

"I'll come and take you there, cause it's on a really hard place to find", Nicola explained, "so get ready, imma be there in 1 hour".

"Cool. Thanks, Nico".

Jude texted the group chat immediately to tell them where we are going and to come back to my place. I ran to my room to get ready and to put my brand new dress that I bought not too long ago. And made Jamal take my pictures.

 And made Jamal take my pictures