Part 32

When you reached the cabin, you found out Tony wasn't lying to you. The cabin did look different than it did during your last visit to it. He had the doors and other parts of it fixed, and added more furniture to it. It also seemed more warm. You looked at Tony as he walked by you to enter the cabin. "What do you think of it?" He asked.

You stepped in, still admiring the sight."It looks better, that's for sure."

"I'm glad you like it."He said."You can rest here, we will return to the camp later."

"Is this becoming a new tradition of yours?" You asked with a smile as you followed him around the cabin. He walked inside another room and you glanced around it quickly. The bed was replaced by, what looked like a much softer one. There was a closet, which Tony opened and you caught glimpse of some clothes inside. He glanced back at you in confusion.

"What is?"

"Well, each time you were supposed to go on a hunt, we end up in this cabin."You said, making him smile before taking off the shirt. You could feel your face warm up as you looked at his naked skin.

"Maybe it was my plan all along."Tony replied, taking a step forward, while you took a sharp breath. He was in front of you now, his fingers placed under your chin as he made you look up at him. Your gazes met and you felt your heart beat quicken up, but you were unable to understand what was happening to you and why were you suddenly feeling this way."Are you scared?" He asked, noticing the shivers on the visible skin of your arms. "Don't be scared of me, my love. I would never hurt you."His hand reached up behind you, to the back of your head and he took off the pin holding your hair up. He watched as it fell down your back and his lips curved into a smile."You look beautiful with your hair down."

You couldn't take the tension between you anymore, you lifted your head to look at him again. It seemed as if Tony was sharing the same thought, as he met you there half-way. Your lips connected and he kissed you. His hands wrapped around your waist and yours wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. His strong hold on you made you unable to pull away from him, you had no other option than to continue the kiss.

When you finally separated, you were both breathing heavily.

"Tony..." You breathed out on his lips, his forehead leaning against yours as you were both out of breath.

"Tell me, my love," His hand came up to cup your jaw and your gazes met once again. "Do you want this?"

You nodded your head, a small smile on your face. "Yes, Tony. I do."

He quickly pressed his lips back on yours and kissed you as he took off the cloak you were wearing. Shivers spread over your body when you felt his hands on your back, slowly untying your dress as his kisses dropped lower, all the way to your neck. He placed a kiss just behind your ear before sucking on the spot, making you let out a moan. You could feel him smirk against your skin and parted from you. You moved your hands, allowing the dress to simply pool around your feet. You stepped out of it and Tony kissed you again before he placed you on the soft bed.

"You seem overdressed, husband."You whispered into his ear when he was kissing your neck again. Your gaze dropped to his pants."Take them off."

He straightened before he started taking the pants off. You could see the bulge in his pants, but when he took everything off, your breath got stuck in your throat. "Your wish is my command, wife."He said before resuming what he was doing before. His kisses spread to your chest and it wasn't long until you felt him kiss over your nipple before his tongue came out, licking it.

Your back arched and you felt his hand on your stomach, holding you down. Your hand intertwined in his soft hair, lightly pulling on the ends as he licked over your nipples. He placed one last kiss on it before he kissed his way down your chest and stomach, adjusting your body easily on the bed. His hands slowly spread your legs and he settled in between them just as his kisses stopped there. He looked up and your gazes met, wondering what he'll do next. You were expecting him to pull away, but when he placed a kiss on your clit, you let out a moan.

"Tony..." You breathed out his name and he looked up, wondering if he hurt you. "You don't have to... you know."

Something flashed in his eyes and he shot you a smirk. Without another word, as he was keeping eye contact with you, he started licking over your clit while his hands held onto your thighs. You felt like you could finish only from the sight of him in between your legs, let alone the feeling. His tongue licked a stripe from your entrance all the way to your clit, gathering the juices, while his beard added more to the already intense feeling.

"Oh, Tony..." You arched your back when you felt him licking your clit faster, his beard rubbing against your thighs. He looked up at you before pushing the tip of his tongue inside you, making you bite on your hand to keep your moans inside. He reached up and grabbed your hand, keeping it pinned to the bed. He wanted to hear all of your sounds. He was a fool for keeping away from you, he didn't want to miss out on anything more.

"My love, I want you to relax for me now. Is that alright?" He asked you and you nodded, looking down in between your bodies. His finger slowly pushed inside of you, making you let out a moan at the stretch. You were glad it didn't hurt, as the pleasure quickly began. He was going faster with both, his finger and his tongue. You were letting out moans as he added a second finger and the stretch already began to burn. He slowed down, letting you adjust."You're doing great, my love."He told you as you bit on your lip. He started moving them slowly and when you were letting out soft moans again, he pulled away.

You almost let out a whine as the pleasure stopped. You found Tony on his knees, still settled between your legs, as he licked the juices from his fingers.

"Fuck..." He let out before his hand dropped to his hard cock, moving his hand up and down the length. You bit on your lip as you looked at it, the tip was already red and leaking a clear liquid. You were wondering how he would even fit inside of you without hurting you. Tony opened his eyes when he felt your hand on his cock. He looked down and moved his hand away. Your hand wrapped around it, only to realize it was hard as a rock. He suddenly pushed your hand away and you looked at him in confusion."I can't take it anymore, my love."He told you before pushing you on your back again. You felt his tip run up and down your slit, gathering the wetness on it before he pushed inside of you.

Your hands immediately came up to his back, holding onto him as he stretched you out. You let out a hiss when he pushed more inside of you and he pressed his lips to yours while his hand carressed your cheek."You're doing great, my love. Hold on for me."He said, looking in between your bodies at how you were taking him.

You could feel when he pushed completely inside of you. He waited for you to adjust to him before he started moving in and out of you. The pain eventually disappeared, leaving only pleasure after itself. You were soon digging your nails into his back, scratching on it and pulling on his hair as he moved in and out of you. A smirk appeared on his face when he heard you crying out his name. This is where you belonged: under him, full of him, and crying his name as he fucked you.

Each time he filled you, your moans got louder.

"Fuck, sweetheart."He said."You're so good for me." He added, feeling as your walls clenched around him, making him smirk at how you tightened when he praised you."Oh, fuck. You're a good girl for me, aren't you? Only for me."

"Yes. Yes, only for you, Tony."You pulled him down, connecting your lips as he moved faster and faster.

He pushed harder inside you, his own moans mixing with yours as you both were about to reach your orgasms. His hands carressed your sides as he felt you finish on him, your juices pooling around his cock as he pushed into you a few more times before he finished inside of you.

You let out a moan when you felt him fill your, already too sensitive, body with his warm cum. He pressed his forehead against yours, both of you breathing heavily.

"Fuck..."He breathed out before pulling out of you, watching as his cum pooled out.

He laid down next to you before taking your body in his hands, placing soft kisses all over it, and gently touching you. You belonged to him now and nobody could change that.