Greetings to soon

As the double doors were  opened and Maddie was lead inside she was nothing short of amazed

As the double doors were opened and Maddie was lead inside she was nothing short of amazed. The house was a dream home, a dream she never thought would come to be real.
The floor was a light marble, Madelyn wasn't sure if she had ever seen anything more shiny. The chandelier then caught her attention. She guessed it was made of glass as it glowed from the ceiling.

Maddie was led through multiple rooms by Elijah till they reached the kitchen. That being made clear by the long dinner table at the end of the room.
Along with the front of the room where Madelyn and her brother were, there was a beautiful grey marble kitchen island with a sink.

Behind that the basic stuff you would find in a kitchen.  Maddie used to love cooking with her mother, when she passed cooking was something that she would dread to do.

Maddie felt her brothers hand leave it's formal position from her back.

"Are you hungry Sorellina?" the sudden question from Elijah brought her attention from observing the room to him. Although it seemed as if his attention had been on her the whole time.

"Oh uhm no thank you, I had some food at the airport"
'Lie' the single word ran through her head.
She felt bad for lying, but she had a bag of chips at the airport so it wasn't entirely a lie right?

His eyes narrowed on her, as if he knew she had lied. Maddie was pretty sure he could breakdown anyone with his gaze if he choose to. She questioned if he knew she hadn't been honest. The way he wasn't saying anything made her unsure. Unknown to her, Elijah like the rest of her brothers could see through any lie.

He took an exhale and softened his gaze on the girl. He wasn't going to push on the subject. He guessed with all the events today she wasn't hungry.

"Alright then Sorellina, I'll show you to your room"
he spoke softly to the girl. Not turning to walk yet, but waiting for confirmation she understood to follow.

she nodded her head.

"Alright let's head up to your room" he finished.

She lifted her gaze to him. He started walking again, her following like a lost puppy. He had led them up the marble flight up stairs and to the right side of the hallway. They continued till they were at the end of the hall in front of a door.

Elijah had opened the door, letting her enter first.
She started looking around. Her old room was a box compared to this one. She even had her own bathroom. Having her own bathroom being a girl in all guys house, was something she was thankful for.

The walls were a light pink, almost white. She had an actual bed, and a gray desk with pretty lights on it. She walked forward a few steps and noticed she had a walk in closet. She turned and noticed the window, she saw there was a comfy round chair.

She loved her room.

Elijah gave a few seconds before pitching in his concerns. If something was not to her liking they would change whatever was needed to make her happy. Her brothers would do anything to make her happy.