Truths revealed 2

As I'm finally left to myself in my room I rush to the bathroom, feeling sick

As I'm finally left to myself in my room I rush to the bathroom, feeling sick. My stomach emptying itself quickly, while my vision was becoming blurry. It wasn't only the food which made me feel sick but the following events of the day. I felt sick knowing they were discovering what I wanted to be kept in the past.

Finally collecting myself, I start to run the shower in my bathroom. Finding soaps and hair wash under the sink. Removing my sweatshirt and looking to the mirror by the sink revealing all my marks and scars.

No matter how many times I saw all my marks, all the memories came back to haunt me. I look like a damaged doll. My face untouched yet my body covered. I felt a tear rush down my cheek, I quickly use my hand to rub it away.

I always hated crying, It made me feel like a baby. Quickly Turning my head back to the shower, I enter it.

******

Still feeling awkward about yesterdays dinner I kept to myself best I could. I was able to have breakfast quickly with Elijah and sneak away back to my room. It had been about an hour till someone suddenly knocked on my door. The sudden noise having me alert instantly.

"come in" I answer to the knocks. Grayson walking in my room had me relax from my current tense posture. I don't know who I was expecting exactly. I quickly stand from my bed and put away my book.

"Hey sorellina, I was just wondering if you wanted to help me build a puzzle, or watch tv or both perhaps?" Graysons sudden question had me surprised, he wanted to spend time with me? a light smile found it's way to my face.

"okay" I answer back, genuinely excited to spend time with him.

I follow him as he leads us to one of the rooms downstairs. I was stilled confused where everything in this house was.

When we enter the room, Grayson goes by the table in the middle of the room Infront of the large sofa. I watch as he take the puzzle out of the box and lays it on the table. He grabs a cushion and sits on it. I remain standing awkwardly.

"how are you supposed to help me build the puzzle from over there?" he tilts his head, and pats the spot next to him.

"sorry" I quietly mutter, finally making a move to sit by him. He begans to put pieces of the puzzle while I just sit and watch. He gives me a funny look, as if waiting for me to help. I decided to grab some pieces, struggling to get any together. He chuckles beside me.

"Need some help?" I turn to Grayson, beginning to get frustrated on how easy this was for him.

"Oh uhm no thanks" I continue to try and match the pieces, not noticing when Noah made his way into the room.