BONUS/DELETED CHAPTER IDEA

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

3RD PERSON POV. THE PINK PALACE APARTMENTS, ASHLAND, OREGON, USA.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"...BEFORE WE CONTINUE THIS TWISTED GAME," (Name) sharply spoke, raising a finger. The monster before her paused, pursing his lips, "I want to ask you a question. Or several questions. What happened to you? What made you become...like this?".

Eros merely nodded. He squinted his button eyes. A scratchy hum escaped his throat. "Does it matter?" he mused in a bored tone. He just wanted her to admit defeat and surrender her freedom to him, "After all, my dove, you think I'm a monster,".

The (hair-coloured) woman scoffed at his antics. He was just trying to get her to submit to him. His motives were potent. And ever so oblivious. "If you do love me," she warned, (eye colour) eyes flaring up at the button-eyed man. This made him look over at her. She used his feelings for her against him, "Then just tell me...how did you become like this? What happened?".

Eros sharply exhaled. His hand, specifically his human one, reached over to her cheek. (Name) stood, stunned, for a moment. Until blood began to drip harshly from her nostrils and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She was overwhelmed and overcome with an oncoming, quite sudden vision.

⁕⁕⁕

(Name) found herself standing. Her boots crunched underneath the sand of what appeared to be a beach. Eros stood next to her and reverted to his more human appearance. Adorning Eric's handsome, raven-haired appearance. In addition to his signature, daunting button eyes, of course. "Where are we?" (Name) questioned.

"You'll see, my dove~" Eros cooed, placing his large hands on her shoulders, "You wanted answers...and you shall receive them, darling~".

The (hair-coloured) woman looked over to the coastline. A small boat, filled with men, docked against the darkened, drenched sand. There was a large flagship on the cerulean water of the ocean in the distance. A few miles separated the sea and the land, no more and no less.

The captain of the group of men exited the boat. Pirates. Their captain had angelic blond hair, that looked like a halo, whilst he had a pair of cerulean eyes that looked like the ocean. You'd get lost in them for hours. "Christopher Columbus didn't discover America first," Eros crooned in her ear, breath fanning against her skin, "A Viking named Leif Eriksen did, about five hundred years before him. The second people to discover America was a band of English pirates in 1490,".

"Come on, lads!" the captain called, "Let's make a shelter for the night. A storm's brewing o'erhead. John...thou shalt sail back to the ship, tell Mulligan to sail her towards the land. We've found new land!".

The band of pirates let out a yell of victory. The captain smiled victoriously. "The pirates eventually discovered an area of settlement a few miles from the coast. They named their settlement Ashland. The captain of the pirates was named Captain Isaac Berman,".

The setting changed. (Name) found herself, with Eros, inside a cottage. "Ten years later, their settlement was thriving. They'd created a treaty with the natives. They lived separately but were allied. The captain retired and married a young woman who'd snuck onto the ship. Eleanor, or Nell as she was nicknamed,".

The door to the cottage's bedroom opened, revealing Isaac. A woman standing by the fireplace, turned around a looked at him. (Name) stumbled backwards. The woman looked just like her. From her facial features to her eye colour. Even her hair looked just like (Name)'s own (hair colour) locks. Eleanor Berman.