Chapter 2: Wipe my tears

‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

[🌧]

"Y/n, let's break up." He said just like that. Breaking my heart into pieces. The umbrella which I was holding soon fell from my hand. How could he just say this to me? We have been together for so many years.

"You're joking, right? You don't mean what you just said now, right?" I asked, still hoping it was a lie.

"Oh gosh, y/n. That is the reason why I just don't like you. You never understand anything sooner. I have to repeat it over and over again. Do I have to repeat myself?" He let out. I teardrop, which I was holding just to escape my eyes.

How bad he could never see my tears because the rain wash away my tears. I was drenched in rain here he was standing with the umbrella without even offering me.

How blind I was that I could never see that he never loved me. I am such a pathetic person.

He just walked past me. Just like that~ "

My legs gave up. I fell to the ground, crying miserably. Everything was supposed to happen today? Who knew the first rain of the year would bring misfortune to me?

As I was crying while drenched in rain suddenly, I felt like the rain was not touching my skin anymore. I am not drenched in rain anymore.

Suddenly, I felt a presence in my front. I looked over and found a boy holding an umbrella for me.

"Please don't drench in rain. You will get sick," he said, still holding the umbrella for me.

If I could describe him in one word, then it would be an angel. He looked like a pure angel to me. With his doe eyes and suddenly poked up a dimple.

[☔︎]