Chapter 15: Your Reason

‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

[🌧]

Next day~

You woke up with the sudden dropping of rain. The sound of rain needs to transition because it hit your heart.

But what about the storm happening in my heart? What kind of situation is this? Why I am facing this?

I have someone in my life and my heart is beating for another person. Well, He is just not another person he is my first love.

+×+

I am walking in the palace along with Taehyun. We are on our way to having breakfast.

As you both reach there your eyes fell on Soobin. As if he was waiting for you to arrive. His face lit up when he saw you.

But then he noticed Taehyun beside you.

"Here is our lovely couple. Come we were waiting for you both." The king said with a smile.

Soobin didn't seem that happy with the fact. He just stayed silent.

Out of so many seats, why do I have to seat in front of Soobin? It's more uncomfortable because I can't look forth or back.

Maybe this breakfast will be not easy for me to digest it.

+×+

"You know Soobin, Mr. Kang is such a romantic person. He bought his fiance for his 1 weak business trip and you know the reason? He said he can't live without even a 1 week." The king said and Taehyun blushed hearing it.

"That's nice to hear such unconditional love for someone." Soobin forced to flash a smile.

He felt like his heart was being stabbed with a knife. On the other hand, you are feeling suffocated here hearing all of this.

Taehyun looked at you and you were feeling uneasy so he made his hand towards you and grabbed it.

Lightly foreshadow if you are okay or not. You nodded your head reassuring him.

"Well my love is not as romantic as Prince Soobin," Taehyun said which made you look at him.

You don't know why your heart is beating so fast now without a reason. As if you did a crime. But then Taehyun looked at you.

🌧 Rain drop || Choi SoobinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara