Chapter 16: Let The Words Out

‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

[🌧]

You came to your room all broken. After hearing Soobin you don't know what to do anymore.

Why my fate is like that? Why did we meet in such a circumstance where I have to choose between my past and present?

Flash back~~

Soobin told me his point of view and I can't help my tears now. I don't know whose fault it was. Was it soobin? Me? Or Taehyun for loving me so much?

As I couldn't look at Soobin anymore so I got up from my seat.

"I need to leave now," I said as I got up but Soobin held my hand.

"Y/n, I wanna ask you something," Soobin said to me which made me look at him.

"Y/n. That book Rain Drop was about us, right?" He asked me and making my eyes widen.

He is right. It was about him but now I don't know how to feel.

"Do you still love me?" Soobin asked making me halt my steps.

I don't know what I am feeling now. What I feel for him is love or I am just too shocked to see him again in my life.

"I....i... D.. don't know." I said to him while letting my hands go.

I was about to go when he again made me shocked. "Do you love Taehyun?"

He asked making my eyes widen. Why did my heart feel pain in this question? Why it is so hard to answer this question?

Present time~

I was in the corner of my room crying after falling asleep.

But my sleep was interrupted by the sudden knock on my door. I felt my eyes go heavy after crying so much and it was hard to lift my eyes.

I gather my strengths and went to the door and opened it. It was nonother than Taehyun.

"Hey, I haven't seen you for the whole day." He said with a smile. I smiled at him through my eyes are puffy.

"So how was your meeting with the king?" I asked.

"It was great. The King and Prince Soobin both were great people. But something is not okay you know!!" He said looking at me and I felt guilty for no reason.

"What is not okay? Did something happen in the meeting?" I asked.

"Well not in the meeting but you. Why your eyes are red? Also, your face is swollen. Are you alright?" He asked moving his hand to my cheeks.

"I am fine it's just I fall asleep so that's why," I said and he nodded his head understanding.

"Well, I am here to make your day better. Let's go on a walk-in nearby park. You will feel refreshed." He said.

"Okay, as you say," I said.

At park~

You and were walking in the park while Taehyun hold your hand. Taehyun always holds your hand whenever you guys are together.

"You know y/n. I really like holding your hand." He said making you look at him.

"I know you always say that." You answered.

"But do you know the reason why I always hold your hand?" He asked making you look at him.

"Because I always feel like I will lose you if I don't hold your hand." He said making the grip stronger on your hand.

Now he stopped walking and faced you slowly grabbing both your hand.

"But now I feel like no matter how much strongly I hold your hand, I will still lose you." He said making your heart beat went faster than before.

"T...tae.." Your voice is coming in a whisper making you look down.

"Your book Raindrop is based on your first love right?"

So he knows. Why I am feeling so pathetic right now? Why I am feeling so bad and guilty?

"Your first love is nonother than Soobin, right?" He asked me and I am looking down. I don't have to gut to face him.

"I am sorry Taehyun," I said while blasting into tears.

I wanted to tell him but I couldn't I don't know why.

Taehyun just cupped your face and made you look at him. He is gently whipping your tears.

"Why are you saying sorry? Stupid. You didn't do any crime. He is your first love and I can see in his eyes. The way he looks at you with pure adoration. Maybe he loves you more than me. I bet he will keep you happy." He said smiling at me.

How can he still smile at me like this? How he is looking like an angel now. How he is always so good to me?

This is making me more guilty.

"You know y/n I love you very much. I love you so much that I can't see the tears in your eyes. Even if loving you means letting you go I would gladly do that." He said making more tears come to my eyes.

"Maybe I need to let you go now," he said

Why I am feeling so much pain now? Why?

[☔︎]