Chapter 6: More often

‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

[🌧]

After that day I now visit the library more often.

"You must like that book, right? That's why you come every day to read it." Soobin said while pointing towards the book you were reading.

"Yup, I love reading this book. That's why I come here every day." I smiled at him.

"By the way, you are almost at the finishing part of this book, so will you stop coming here after finishing this book?" He asked suddenly, making you wonder.

He is kinda right, tho~ I did tell him that I come here to read this book, but that means I can't come here after I finish this book. Well, that's sad.

"Maybe I won't be coming after I finish this book," I said with a sad pout on my face.

"Umm... If you want I can recommend some books. Maybe you will like reading them and could come here more often." He said with a hopeful smile.

Wait, does he want me to come here every day? Wait, my heart is again melting.

"Yup, sure do recommend me some books. I would love to read them," I said, smiling.

"Yesssss!!!!!" His smile gone brighter.

"Woah, why are you this excited over recommending me some books?" I asked

"Oh, umm, actually you know it's kinda nice to have someone to talk with, you know. Before you came to the library, I just sat there at the counter to read some books or just arrange some books. Now it feels nice to talk to you. I don't feel bored anymore." He let out

"I also feel good to come here now. Maybe I got a new hobby that's reading books, which I thought was next to impossible for me as I don't like to read a book that much." I said, considering how I used to feel bored reading books.

"Great, my hobby is also reading a book. I will recommend to you all my favourite books." He said, holding my hand and dragging me to the specific parts of the library.

This is the first time he is holding my hands. This is the first time I wanted someone to not let go of my hand.

And this is how his hobby became my hobby, too.

[☔︎]