Chapter 7: Used To Each Other

"Y/n, that's not fair. You have to come with me tho." My bestie said nagging me for going shopping with her.

"No, Emma I can't. I have to go to the library." I refuse her.

"Since when did you become such a book lover? Because I know you don't like books that much," she said

"Since now and I love reading a book that's my new hobby," I enunciate

"That's weird!! Wait you're not seeing someone, are you? If that's true then I hope he is not a jerk-------" I cut her off.

"Nope, I am not seeing anyone!!! I just recently liked reading books." I made myself clear.

"Then I don't see any problem coming shopping with me. Please!!! It's pretty, please!!!!! It will only take an hour?" She said nagging.

Maybe this time I can't say no to her. Sorry, Soobin I can't come today. So I nodded to her and she smiled.

+×+

Ahh, I thought I won't come library today but my heart couldn't stop thinking about Soobin. I love talking to him. And there are still 2 hours left before the library closes so I better visit me.

I entered the library running only to find out Soobin was not there. Wait did he leave? But he is a librarian and he has to stay here till the library closes?

Still, I got inside the library and walk over to my regular seat where I seat usually.

To my surprise, I saw Soobin seating at my seat with his head on the table.

Was he waiting for me? That's so bad.

"Soobin?" I called him seating in front of him.

He suddenly seats up and looks at me with a surprised face.

"I thought you won't come today? Do you know how much I was waiting for you?" He said complaining.

"I am so sorry. My best friend asked me to go with her to shopping so I thought I can't come here. But still when the shopping got over I saw only 2 hours left so I came here to library. Were you waiting for me?" I asked

"Of course I was. I came to your regular seat waiting for you. Because it was somehow feeling empty without your presence." He said

"Maybe, we are used to each other now." I said smiling.

"Let's not read any book today and talk?" Soobin suggested

"Sure,"

And that day we talked and talked. We lost the track of time that day. We were so much into each other.

His smile, the way he talks, the way his dimple always popped up when he is talking everything is so perfect with him.

Oh my poor heart~

[☔︎]