Chapter 4: You saved me

‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

[🌧]

After a month~

I was walking along with my best friend in the cafeteria. You all must be wondering if I saw that boy ever.

Well, no, I have never seen him after that. For some reason, I started to wonder if he was a ghost or something. Because I never saw him among the students. He looked like one of the students, but I never saw him. Instead, I saw my ex-boyfriend. He was with his new girlfriend.

At first, it hurt but my bestie said he wasn't even worth it. I remember the word that dimple boy said. He said everything happens for a reason. So maybe some reason was behind this.

As I and my bestie were walking suddenly, we saw that in the middle of the cafeteria, a lot of students gather.

"What's happening here?" my bestie asked. "I also don't know let's see."

As we went in front we became surprised by what we are seeing. My ex-boyfriend is getting a slap from his current girlfriend.

We heard people whispering about him and saying that he was two-timing. He cheated on his current girlfriend with multiple girls. I stood there in horror.

Suddenly I remembered that dimple boy. He said everything happens for a reason. Maybe he wanted to mean this. I even had the plan to get back with my ex-boyfriend but the words from that dimple boy got stuck in my heart so I just leave it to fate. That dimple boy saved me.

I wish I could meet him again

[☔︎]