Chapter 11: Your promise

‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

[🌧]

Soobin became more like your habit. His talk, smile, and his sudden dimple popped up when he talked about everything.

Every day you can't wait to meet him. Like he is a habit to you.

But there is a phrase that does happiness last longer?

Until one day what you faced.

You as usual on your way to meet Soobin. As you entered the library you got shocked at what you saw in front of you.

You saw a girl in front of the counter where Soobin usually stands. As you went inside that girl greeted you.

What shocked you the most was she had a librarian suit and a nameplate.

Your heart rate went faster. You still gather your courage to ask her.

"Where is Soobin?" You ask her. She gave you a confused look.

"Soobin? Who is Soobin?" She asked.

"The one who used to work here before."

"Oh, I don't know much about him but I heard that he left, and the post for the librarian is empty which is why I applied for it." She said and you felt your breathing got stopped.

Why did he leave like that? Even yesterday he was talking and he didn't tell you anything. You remembered his promise. He said he will surely come.

You went toward your usual seat and seated there more like you waited for him to show up.

You always feared losing him because he was kinda mysterious always.

Whenever you asked him he used to say he is not from here. Which made you wonder where he is from.

Time passed like the wind and you still visit the library every day with the hope that you will find Soobin.

You seat there still the library is closed down. The new librarian also got close to you she sometimes offers you drinks and other things.

+×+

"Y/n ah~ stop going to the library daily like that. You are getting pale and sick too. It's been 3 months already and I don't think he will come again." Your bestie said walking with you.

"But he said that he would come!! He promised me." You said while your eyes filled up with tears.

"Promises are meant to be broken. I don't think he would come and you should also stop going there and look at yourself, you're getting sick and pale." She said

"I don't know!!" You broke into tears. "My mind is saying give up and my heart is saying what if he comes one day?"

"If you guys are meant to be you will meet for sure," she said patting my back.

You just broke into tears and your bestie patted you.

Why loving someone is this painful~

If I could tell him what I feel for him!!

If~~

[☔︎]