Chapter 5: I found you

‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

[🌧]

"Ahh it's raining today and I don't even have an umbrella?" I said standing at ace academy gate.

"If it was less rain I might have run towards the bus stop. But it's heavy rainfall. I can't even run away." The classes also ended so I don't know where to go now.

"Should I seat at the library? The Library stays open till evening by the time rain should stop too." I guess.

At library~

I am not a fan of books that's why I rarely come here. You can see my face at the library during exams otherwise I am not for books.

As expected the library is almost empty. Most of the students left for home. As I walk over to the shelf I found a book of my interest. It's the book "It ends with us " I saw my bestie read this book. She said it was interesting so let me just give it a try.

But why is the book so up!! I wanna reach but it's on a high shelf. As I was jumping to reach it suddenly I felt a presence at my back.

My heart just stopped for a moment before starting to beat rapidly. I saw hand travel before my hand got the book that I was trying to reach for a long time.

"Here is your book." It was you. The boy who left his impact on me had just one presence.

I found him. Just like a raindrop pours my heart.

Nervous, trip over my words~

You're so pretty it hurts~

Baby, I am yours

Baby, I am yours

Baby, I am yours

I need something more

I'll pray to the lord, That baby I am yours.

All I could do was stare at him. He is doing something to me and I am not familiar with this feeling at all.

"You wanted this book right?" He asked making me snap out of this thought.

"Yeah, Thanks I wanted this," I spoke up

He formed his mouth as "O".

After that incident, I am seeing him now. Here at the library. I don't know why I became speechless when he is around.

He was about to leave when I spoke, "By the way thank you for that day!!"

He turned around and confusion took over his face. Did he forget about me that early?

"Which day you're referring to?" He asked. Oh God, this is a second-head embarrassment that he forgot.

"The day you were holding an umbrella for me when I was crying," I spoke out of embarrassment.

He moved his hand in his pocket while thinking about the incident. Did he forget about that so quickly? When I remember every word he said.

Suddenly his face lights up. Did he remember?

"Oh, you're that girl? How are you now?" he smiled.

"I am doing great. I realized the word you said was true." I said.

"I am glad to know that." He smiled and left from there.

Not yet, I yearned for talking to him more. I wanted him to stay beside me.

But he was wearing library clothes. So that means he is a librarian here. No wonder I never saw him among the students. Not to mention I even told my bestie to search for all student's IDs here.

He is making me do that thing I never thought I would do ever in my life.

+×+

Though I took the book to read my mind was filled with his thoughts. I look over the counter where is seating while reading a book. He seems to be interested in that book.

Now I look over the window and saw that the rain is not stopping at all. There is no chance of getting stopped sooner.

Never in my life, I had been this happy that the rain is not stopping.

I started to read the book now and I am kinda loving this book. It's really good and I am loving this.

"The rain has stopped so it might be better for you to leave now." He suddenly said making me surprised.

I got startled when I heard his voice and saw that he was leaning at my table looking towards my direction.

"How did you know that I was waiting for the rain to stop?" I asked in surprise.

"I guessed it kinda. As I never saw you here at the library and you were looking at the window from time to time." How innocent he was looking while explaining this to me.

"You guessed it right kinda. I am not a bookworm. But now I might be coming here often." I smiled and his expression seems to get surprised so I completed my sentence.

"To complete this book. I kinda like this book so I will be completing this one." I smiled.

"Oh, why don't you take the book with you at home then? It will be bothersome for you to come every day to read this book." why does he say that thing which is ruining my plan? Maybe I wanna see him every day here.

"No, actually I don't have a library card and I don't wanna get a liberty card just to read this book as you see. Soobin shi~~" I said while smiling.

"Hey, How do you know my name?" He asked in surprise.

"It's on your name tag," I said while he just scratch the back of his head.

"That's unfair!! You know my name while I don't even know your name." He said complaining cutely.

Damn his dimple popped up. That's making him cute for real.

"I am y/n L/n." I said while extending my hand for a shake.

"I am Choi Soobin. Nice to meet you." He said accepting the hand shake. His hand was so warm and I love it.

That's how we had a proper conversation for the first time.

[☔︎]