Chapter 14: We met again

‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧

[🌧]

"We met again y/n!! How are you?" He said with a smile.

His smile still has the effect to make my heart rate fast. I mean his smile is making me speechless. I don't know what to say.

I don't know the answer to how am I. Where he was when I was looking for him so much? Where he was when I needed him the most? Where he was when my heart broke into pieces?

I didn't need him in my life again. Now at this moment no I didn't want to meet him.

"What happened y/n?" He asked me again now looking at me.

"I... I..." As you are speaking you saw him closing the distance between both of you.

Wait why he is coming towards me? What's his intention? Don't come close, no don't!!

You went backward as your back now hit the shelf. You are trapped and he is in front looking at you. Still coming towards you.

My heart is still beating for him and I don't know why? Do I still have feelings for him? No, I have a fiance!!

He stopped when he was an inch away from you. He was leaning forward and you could help but to close your eyes in fear.

But nothing happened as you thought. So you opened your eyes only to find out that he was taking the book which you dropped a while ago.

"You dropped this book." He said while collecting the book.

"That's my book." You said looking at the book which is written by you.

"Yes, it is. Also, it's my favorite book and it's special to me." He said while placing the book again on the shelf.

"W..why it's your favorite?" You asked.

But he looked at you and smile. His smile is everything that can make me lose my mind and which I can look at forever.

"Because it's written by you

"Because it's written by you. I told you I will be the reader. I also said that I wanna be your first reader. Though I couldn't do that, still I could buy it on the first day of release." he said

If he read the book does he know it's about him? It's about us? Oh no!! I am feeling embarrassed.

"This book has a special place in my heart. It reminds me of us." so he knows.

"Do remember the promise we made to each other?" He asked.

"The promise? Which you broke?" I couldn't say more.

You saw how his face went down. But you wanna know.

"Because you know -----" He was cut off by a sudden appearance.

"Y/n?" you know this voice. It's taehyun coming from behind.

You saw Soobin look behind and his eyes met Taehyun's.

"Y/n you're here? I was looking for you because I know you are bad with directions so I thought I should show you the way." He said coming towards you.

His eyes met Soobin's while soobin stood there being confused.

What would you feel when your past and present both are in front of you?

"You must be Prince Soobin right? I am Kang Taehyun." Taehyun said extending his hand for a shake.

Soobin's eyes widened and he smile and took his hand. "We were waiting for your arrival, Mr. Kang. It's a pleasure to meet you in person." Soobin said while smiling.

Taehyun smiled and looks at you. "And she is my fiance Y/n and Y/n this is Prince Soobin the reason why we are here." He said introducing you to each other.

You saw how Soobin's smile dropped when he heard the word fiance. He wasn't expecting something like this you could see he wasn't blinking while looking at you.

It's like his world stopped there.

"Nice to meet you, Prince Soobin." You said gathering all your voice to talk back.

Tears were filling your eyes. You felt like if you stay here more you will surely cry.

"Nice to meet you again," he said the last part in a low voice.

"Let's go Y/n." Taehyun intertwined his hand with yours. Soobin just stood there seeing you both go away.

Am I that late for her? Did you move on just like that? Soobin mumbled looking at your figure go~~

+×+

"So this is your room y/n and mine is next to yours," Taehyun said to you while showing you the room.

"Did they really let us have a separate room?" you asked

"Well first they asked giving both of us the same room you're my fiance but I know that you won't be comfortable staying in the same room as me before marriage. I know about your comfort and discomfort so I told them and they gave us another room. But on a good note, we are beside each other." He said smiling.

The thing I love about Taehyun he always thinks about me. He never forgets anything about me. But why does my heart still beats for Him?

No, I should stay with my present. Not to look at my past.

"Thanks, Taehyun." You smiled

"Anything for you, love." He said while cherishing your cheeks.

[☔︎]