Chapter 1 - A New Begging

It's Dark and me and my parents arrived to our new house. It was 2:43 am I didn't think anyone could've been awake at this time so at this point they wouldn't know someone new moved in until the sun rises and everyone has to go to work or school or whatever. While I was thinking in my mind, my dad had interrupted me from my mind.
"Aren't you excited sweetheart your finally going to meet some people and we're going to live here forever for a new change in our lives!" My dad said with a joyful smile on him face.
"Yea sure dad I'll totally love it here" I said sarcastically at my dad.

I never act like this I'm more like the nice type but who knows if I'm going to change or not who knows.
A few minutes had passed by and I was still carrying boxes inside our new house. The house was big not going to lie. It was a 2 story house, I am surprised because I have never lived inside a 2 story house. Once I finished carrying out the boxes I went outside to get some fresh air in lungs. When I see this boy come outside from his house right I front of me. He looked exactly my age but I don't know him. I look at him up and down and geez my mind popped out of nowhere of me thinking that he is cute like he's my type. I just look at him for a bit more and I feel my face lighting up. I touch my cheeks and I feel then very warm I close my eyes and look away from the boy.

But I can already detail him in my mind, he has blue beanie and at the top of his hat is a red Pom Pom his hair is kinda showing from his beanie, he has black hair he's wearing a light brown sweater with some jeans and some black shoes. He was perfect even for my standards. I look back at the moon and I feel that my face had cooled off a little. When The boy that I was thinking about came up to me.
"Hey your new here right?" He said with a curious look.
I look at him and my face started to heat up and I look at his ocean blue eyes. After snapping out of it I just nodded.
He smiled at me. It made me go crazy!
"So what's your name beautiful?" He said flirting at me.
"Y/N, and what's your name?" I said my face turning into a cherry red color.
"My name is Stan, Stan Marsh" He said with a smile
I look at him and smile
"It's nice to meet you Stan" I said smiling at him while looking at him ocean blue eyes.

He sat next to me and we were talking for a while until we both decided to go home because it was late and he had school tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I have school too but who knows where I am go to school. We both wave at each other and we go inside. I go straight up stairs and I see that my room has been fixed thanks to my parents. God what can I do without them they are amazing at times but sometimes they seriously get me in my bad side. I get changed and do all of my night time routines and once I was finally finished I laid down in my bed and fell asleep. Ready for a new day tomorrow.

To Be Continued...