Chapter 4 - The First Date

I woke up and it was 8am there was no school today I hear my phone chime, I grab my phone to see messages of Stan. I smiled and got so excited that I accidentally fell off my bed, That's okay I texted him back, He wanted to go on a date today! I left my stomach go crazy! Omg omg omg! I texted him that I'll get ready and he said that he was going to pick me up whenever I was done getting ready. Because like he lives right in front of me.

I started to go take a shower and then I dried my hair once I was done I went to my room and I was wear my favorite dress and straighten my hair and did some curls at the bottom of my hair, I put on some make up and got ready as quick as I could. I texted him that I was ready and within a second he had rang my doorbell. I quickly ran down stairs and opened the door. Man Stan looked handsome. I just smiled at him and looked at his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

~Stan's POV~
The door had opened and I had saw Y/N I looked at her up and down. Damn, She's beautiful I accidentally dropped my jaw but I can't help it she's perfect the way she is! I turned around and barfed. Then she was giggling she's really cute. I take out my hand and she placed her hand on top of mines and I gave her a slight kiss on her hand.
"Shall we go to our date precious?" I asked her charmingly
"We shall" she said looking at me with one of her cutest smiles ever
She locked the door behind her and we both left holding hands like couples do.

To be honest I hope that she'll love the place that I will take her. It was going to be a romantic dinner with her. I just hope that she will enjoy it especially if she loves it because I'm here with her.

~Y/N's POV~
We have been walking until we had arrived to a restaurant and we both went inside. It seems fancy
I looked at Stan and we walked to our table it was a fun time, But I really loved spending the time with him.
"Hey Stan thanks for taking me out I really love spending this time with you" I said my face turning bright red and I smiled at him
"No problem beautiful and I'm glad I also get to spend time with you too" He looked at me with a big lovely dovey smile and he held his mouth so he couldn't try to barf.

The time was passing by and we left to go somewhere together. He took me to a park and we both were just walking as the calm wind blows on us. Me and Stan are holding hands and the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. I really do love this man don't I? He's perfect and everything, But my curiosity is wondering if we will ever be together. Who knows what he is planning. We were talking and walking meanwhile.

Hours had passed by and Stan decided to invite me over to his house. I agreed and we walked to his house. We have been watching a movie and I laid my head on his shoulder. When suddenly my phone chimed from a messages I had received.
"I got a message" I told Stan so confused
"Oh, it's probably the guys, I gave them your number because they told me they would need it so they could invite you to parties and so we could all hang out some day" He replied to me
I nodded at him and grabbed my phone to see a message.

It was Cartman, Kyle, and Kenny. "Hello Y/N, its me Cartman" Cartman texted in a group chat he made.
"Kyle" Kyle said so I could make the contact and so did Kenny. I was okay with this and I saw Stan's number so I didn't mind being in a group chat. Once I was done making the new contacts on my phone.

I had turned off my phone and continued to watch the movie with Stan. Until I had fell asleep on his shoulder.

~Stan's POV~
I looked over at Y/N on my shoulder and she had fallen asleep on me. I had carried her and took her to her house. I got her stuff with me and I got the keys to open the door. Once we came in, I took her upstairs, I tried to find her room until I looked a one room specifically that was her style and I went in and laid her down on her bed.

I looked at her and I am thinking to myself that those clothes may not be comfortable for her. I started taking off her dress and man I ran to the restroom and barfed inside the toilet. This is so embarrassing and awkward. I went back inside and went through her clothes and found some pjs and I started to put them on her. I had left her stuff on her counter and wrapped her in one of her softest blankets I decided to sleep with her so I took off my clothes and only left my boxers on and cuddled right next to her. I hope she doesn't mind but then out of nowhere I started to get hard. Omg please go away this is so embarrassing and my face turned red

~Y/N's POV~
I had fallen asleep and as I felt something hard behind me I had turned around and I peeked a little and it's Stan right next to me I lift up a bit of the blanket and I see that he's hard. Oh lord my face turns really red and I didn't know what to do so I just fell asleep like if nothing had happened.

To Be Continued...