Chapter 3 - The Fight & The Winner

The time had passed and the bell had rang for recess. I start to put up my hair and take off my sweater to get ready for the fight. I'm not nervous for it to be honest I am very excited for it. But to be honest she I wonder how fucked up I will leave her. But I swear if I win I hope she learns her lesson cause she's getting me sick and tired.

I ran outside waited until that black haired bitch came outside. She was walking calmly, this bitch was getting me tired already. I ran up to her and gave her the first punch making her nose bleed. She was giving me small hits, they didn't hurt. The crowd started to get loud and they were screaming and some people were yelling "beat her ass!" But I didn't know who they meant it to. I kept punching her and I had thrown her to the ground and grabbed her hair and kept on making her hit her whole face on the brick wall of the school. She was feeling weak so I  had gotten on top of her punching the shit out of her none stop. Once I left like my work was done I got up and had kicked her hard on the head. I didn't get hurt  or anything.

"NOW YOU MUST BE KNOWN AS THE WEAKEST FIGHTER EVER!" I had yelled out.
I looked at Wendy and smirked I had left her bleeding from many places I gave her 2 black eyes and many bruises everywhere, she was bleeding out of her nose because I had broken it and she was bleeding out of her mouth too. I left her dirty and left her hair very very messy.

Once I turned to the crowd they were all cheering for me. Stan had ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. I was confused so I hugged him back. We were slightly hugging each other until he quickly pressed his lips on mine. I had closed my eyes and the kiss lasted for about 2 minutes. I was getting butterflies in my stomach.

Meanwhile Wendy she was crying and she had decided to escape school to tell her parents about it but I don't care. Everyone one got into a circle and they had carried me for a good time. They were yelling out "OUR WINNER!". I couldn't help but smile. A few minutes past by after my fight with Wendy, we went back to class and I had let down my hair and put on my sweater back.

I had sat on my desk with Stan and Kyle,Kenny and Cartman came up to me.
"Your so cool Y/N" said Cartman
"Yea" said Kyle and Kenny
"Thanks you guys" I said with a smile.
As class went by each hour and it was finally it was 4:30pm everyone had went to their bus to get home. Me and Stan were sitting next to each other and we were talking about the fight and damn it was crazy then Kyle and Cartman and Kenny decided to join in
To talk about it. They were talking to me about how fucked up I left Wendy's face I could help to giggle.

I may seem innocent but to be honest I guess not anymore. Once our bus stopped to where we were in the morning me, Kyle, Stan, Cartman, and Kenny got off and we were saying out good bye but out of no where Cartman playfully pushed Kenny to the street and he had fell. He quickly got up until a car ran over him. Yea he had clearly died infront of us.
"Omg! They killed Kenny!" Said Stan
"You bastards" Kyle replied
Me and Stan had left and we were talking on our way home.

It only took us a few minutes then we randomly stopped.
"Hey Y/N" Stan said calmly while looking at my face
"Yes?" I replied to him in a curiosity look
"Can we go out some day" he ask as he turned around and barfed at his left side
I smiled at him
"I would love to" I replied him but deep down in my stomach I felt my butterflies throwing up cause I loved him so so much and I never thought he would ever ask me out.

We both gave each other a hug and we walked to inside our houses. My mom was still working and my dad too so I just decided to get ready for my bed time. I stayed most of the time on my phone just looking at TikTok's until I found a video of Kyle and another boy with a purple shirt that has the letter T on it. I don't know him but still he seems like a nice person. I liked the TikTok and turned off my phone when suddenly I heard the door bell ring. I got up my bed and walked down stairs and opened the door. It was Stan.

"Oh hey Stan! Come in" I said
He came in with a smile on his face.
"Y/N, can I have your number?" He asked with a smile.
"Sure!" I replied with a smile.
He gave me his phone and I put my number on his phone
"Here you go!" Giving his phone back to him
"Thank you my winner" he said with a smile
"No problem" I replied

We were talking for an hour and it was already 8pm Stan had given me a good bye hug and left. I did my night time routine like always and went to sleep. I wonder how tomorrow will be like...

To Be Continued...